B
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Huh?

What's your next assignment?

Oh, nothing really, I think I have to head out this morning with my dad to get something for Mother's Day...
    Duely noted~ (*leaves behind all politicians* :D)
    Won't that generate more wind?

*returns high 5*
    I have talent/a degree in whatthefuckery, does that count?

Never played before? You have been missing out mah friend, on all the awesomeness and getting-screwed-over-by-AIs-that-spam-blue-shells-ness.

Because strikethrough instantly makes VMs 20 times cooler.
    People think, "ooooh that VM has a lot of strikethorughs. What could they possibly be talking about that is so wicked and forbidden!?" lol.
    That could be true...maybe the people that started the whole hi-five thing were victims of a horrific saw-mill/meat grinder accident?

Lets not get into trans-Tasman rivalrys now...you wont win. ;)

The only time I remember actually enjoying English was when we had to interview a classmate pretending to be Forrest Gump. Apparently Im a good interviewer.

Heheh well, whats the point of having a rival if they arent better than you? It gives you something to aspire to!

Wow, seriously? We've been friends for exactly a year?? Happy anniversary, then! :D
    I didn't cry either. In fact I remember the last class of the day, it was my teacher aide hour! There were only a few of us in the class and we ended up playing Super Mario Bros 3 on the computer, the classic NES version! What a way to end your school career, huh? :D
    I'd just get ready as fast as I could. But then I always hated school so I didn't like devoting my whole life to it. Funny thing is I still hang around that place. I'm not a student anymore so that makes all the difference.
    Oh. lol

Oh, I'm sneaking on BTW, but I'm watching a show so my responses will be a bit delayed. So what's up?
    No kidding. When I was in school, if I had time before I had to leave, I'd take a nap. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom