B
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed! Ive said that for years, and was always told I overthink things. :p

Well...you are a Kiwi...

I suck at public speaking. I couldnt even bring myself to speak at my sisters funeral...so yeah, you dont wing it well?

Yeah, RikkiStar is an artist too. She's freakin amazing. I cant really consider her an art rival, though, coz I see no way to compete with her. :p
    Not that I think you're as bad as me.
    Not really, but all the talking about the dub episode and other weekend stuff probably means nobody would even see it unless I told them about it (cuz of all the other entries that get posted on weekends). :/
    Wow, I'd hate to have to get up that early.

And for me, it's just about to end. I'm ready for bed. lol
    I reckon that should be a hi-twenty! Coz, we both have 5 fingers per hand...putting them together makes 10. See?

So you should be! :p

Thats what I would have prefered to do...Im not big on public speaking.
    Yeah, I notice the mature students always really commit themselves to the course, whereas younger students tend to just treat it like more high school.

Thankyou! My friend RikkiStar made it for me. :) After I drew her avatar.
    I love sleep, it's about the only thing I can afford to do these days.

I've been pretty busy too, luckily it's starting to slow down a little bit so I'm not as stressed out as I was before.
    lol, let's switch places. I just got up.

Well, I'm hanging in there but I've been a lot better. How about yourself?
    Well, I'm gonna go for now. And I know it's late/early there, so...good night/morning! XD
    Oh, do ya like it so far? ^^ Also, idk if you noticed the other entry I posted...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom