Recent content by Black Kyurem

1. B

Black Kyurem's Avatar Shop

It'll be done soon!
  2. B

Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

Can't wait! I hope Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are dragon-types. They most likely will be EX. Zekrom/Reshiram EX stuff sounds cool. At least we have some English releases coming with the Japanese sets! ^^ I hope we can get pictures soon! ^^ EDIT: Just realized that the English exclusive...
  3. B

Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Pokémon

Re: Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Poké That was a robotic Tyranitar. I've been meaning to mention this but, anyone else notice Black Kyurem's cry is the same as Zekrom's? I think I might hear a small difference, however, I'm not sure.
  4. B

Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Pokémon

Re: Pokémon Smash reveals news about Black 2 and White 2 and M15: New episode of Poké Black Kyurem was boss in battle. I'm somewhat disappointed with the intro, though. New back sprites is new. Usually, new back sprites aren't introduced until the next generation. Anyone notice the narrator...
  5. B

Black and White 2 site updated with trailer: Official site features the first footage

Re: Black and White 2 site updated with trailer: Official site features the first foo I love how the trailer fails to show any Unova Pokemon's (other than Black Kyurem and White Kyurem) regular sprite. Back sprite never changes, but regular does, so I'm curios to see if they do change. Oh, and...
  6. B

May issue of CoroCoro magazine leaked: Plethora of information revealed

What if I don't age either......
  7. B

EVERYONE: The True Story: Pokemon (Comedy)

Ever wondered what happens in the Pokemon world outside the games and anime? Here is where you will learn.... I'll add a new chapter each Friday. Chapter 1: Professors Each trainer starts their journey with a stater Pokemon. As you know, they have a choice of three depending on the...
  8. B

How do you know how old I am? Exactly. I happen to be around that age. If I were 15....well, I'm most likely still going to be a fan then.....
  9. B

Sure!
  10. B

Will be done soon! EDIT! Done! Large (click to enlarge): Regular: Enjoy!
  11. B

First off, I find it ironic that B2 and W2 take place 2 years after B&W. Next, what I think about the people: Male player is cool, and the shorts are cool, but why does he have tights too!? Gah! The hair style is epic, and I like the hat and clothes. He has a cool back-pack thingy, too...
  12. B

This is epic! It really probably is a 2010 - 2012 thing. Kyurem's forms are freezing everything, an the world will die. Unless the player does something about it. If you look closely at where Black and White Kyurem use Ice Burn and Freeze Shock you can see their sprites. They are in overdrive...
  13. B

Movie 15 trailer airs on Oha Suta: Footage of Meloetta's Pirouette Forme included

Now the Musketeers have voices....completely expected. It's cool to see White Kyurem enter overdrive! Can't wait for more on Black 2 and White 2 and, obviously, Black Kyurem!
  14. B

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

New trailer! Here it is on Youtube: Click here too see! It seems Keldeo, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion will be able to speak, too. It also shows Puriette Meleotta and White Kyurem entering overdrive. It was just on Oha Suta.
  15. B

Fourteen new Dark Explorers cards revealed: Entei-EX, Raikou-EX, Groudon-EX and Kyogr

Re: Fourteen new Dark Explorers cards revealed: Entei-EX, Raikou-EX, Groudon-EX and K Entei-EX BOOYAH!! I want Entei-EX (Darkrai-EX and Groudon-EX are cool too!) First post on news story! Yah!
Back
Top Bottom