• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Black

1. B

ever run into a missingo? :P

The first time I ran into a MissingNo. was when I heard online about the Mew Trick, so I got my old Blue cart and played it, to test the glitch. First, I got a mew, then I experimented and after a Lapras, Scyther, and Nidoqueen, I went to one of the fishers south of Lavender Town and...
  2. B

How do you handle HMs?

Re: HM Slaves For me, it's a little bit of both but I chose HM slave. I have a Tentacruel that I use for Surf/Whirlpool/Waterfall and Toxic Spikes so it isn't just wasting space. I have my main Physical attacker with Strength, and my Pidgeot with Fly. If I need anything else, like the rare...
  3. B

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

Voltorb flip. In my opinion, the slots went downhill from DPPt, because instead of timing the reels and having luck, you just sit there watching the Clefairy (while I was getting Explosion on Platinum, it happened to be shiny) and pressing where it points. The Voltorb flip requires skill and is...
  4. B

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters The only random shiny pokemon I have are: Roselia- The first shiny I caught. I was training in the Trophy Garden and a random shiny Roselia popped out. I was so happy because I never got one before. It had a Sassy nature and was caught on Diamond Version...
Back
Top Bottom