Black_Cat320
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it won't storm til Sunday, and my power just went out for 5 minutes so.
    Or I'm gonna die. Btw, I'm only cashier like 2 days a week now. They asked me if I'd do frozen, and I agreed. We get deliveries every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so unless I request those days off, I'm gonna end up being 10:30-6 all of them.
    It's still fun.

Tropical storm/hurricane is gonna hit Sunday-Tuesday, and Monday I work 10:30-6, and Tuesday is 1-8.
    I was wrong btw. It was Thundurus who is the White exclusive. So, I have that, not Tornadus.
    I'll probably be uninterested in a few days. I'm getting close to being done with the Unova dex so.

Just a big nugget, and some shards.
    I'll start to lose interest soon.

I've really only used the antique shop myself.
    It's okay. I only have like 1100 points. The fun this is Pokemon encounters don't run out anymore.

Same. I want at least one of everything.

Also, I just tested this myself, cause I can sometimes get my old DS to work for a bit, and you can trade between BW, and BW2. I sent a good couple of my legendaries over to W2. Gonna be handy for a lot of stuff, like older starters as long as I can make that DS hold out at times for trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom