Black_Cat320
Local time
11:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its 11:34 here / it not a school day/ and im on all on and off throght the day if im not out skatebaording im here or on facebook or at the same time so whatever time is good for you just tell me.
    thats allitle nightish any time in the DAY i got to be off the computer at 9:00 weekdays and im on eastenseabord time
    wow now i cant get the imiage of a black cat wearing a big red clown nose out of my head. I have to get of now ill see if i can get on my sisters labtop but if not what time u think u be on tommorow
    nether am i your the first person iv beat in months no lie and i battle all the time there is a pokemon tutoring thing my friend is runing here but there closed untill they can get some more tutors i made it in and have a tutor but nit doesnt acually start untill everyone there has a tutor as soon as there is an opening ill get you in
    ha if you think im strong you have never[/B faced a real trainer my friend mc2094 he beat almost all of my pokemon with one pokemon and one shot each
    know what ill give you the shiny mew to get started but in a battle you might want to use allowed pokemon for standerd battles what you have is fine for a free battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom