• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not always. I've had the same theme since January and have been only changing my profile with little things since then but I've only completely changed my theme now. even though my signature's still the same ^^ Oopsies.

Ahh! *closes eyes* Sorry.
    Thanks =D I normally have a different theme but this is my Easter theme.

I can't wait to see the final product ^^
    I would recommend setting it so that only the Main has that pattern. Then you can customize the rest of the profile using regular colors. It would be too hard to find a good text color that will make it easy to read if it were behind the text.

Also, under repeat choose Both that way it expands to the entire background rather than just the top corner.

There is a blog about making profiles. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=17828 This may help.
    Once you save it to an album that only you can see, a picture icon is next to that area to write the link. Then you just have to pick the picture from the list that clicking the icon brings up. It's simple once you find out how to save things to a private album for customizing profiles ^^

Why don't you try making a new album and make it for profile customizing.
    When you want to use an image, save it in an album that is used specifically for profile customizing. I'm pretty sure they have that option because that's what I do for my backgrounds.
    Yeah, I suppose that's true. ^^

Well not much but I have played a bit.

You have to have it saved to your computer in order to use it in your album. But once it's on the album you can delete it from your computer if you really wanted lol
    Really? How so?

Awesome. My brother plays Black Ops a lot on Xbox.

You can customize your profile through your User CP but in order to make the background a picture, you need to have the picture you want to use saved in your album.
    They both have their ups and downs.

Yeah same lol

Well, I normally only play it for Final Fantasy XIII and Ratchet and Clank games ^^ Sometimes I play Red Dead Redemption.
    Yeah it took me a while to get the grove of forumming back ^^

Yeah I like it a lot! =D Especially the avatar, it's really cool.

My brother has an Xbox 360 but I have a Playstation 3.
    It can be about anything you want. Right now I'm blogging about Pokémon White but a lot of people mostly just blog about their day or what's on their mind and things like that.

Well this September I was thinking about how much I missed being on forums but I was not allowed on Serebii. I figured that I'd ask to join these forums since they seemed similar and I made a lot of friends but I still miss my old ones
    I have both ^^; But I already beat Black so I wanted to play through White and blog about it lol.

Well my parents didn't want me going on anymore because of schoolwork and... yeah =(
    Nothing's really up ^^ Just playing Pokémon White and being happy that you guys are here now.

Yeah, my parents wouldn't allow me back on and I never got to say goodbye =(
    And yes, I know you can't VM till you have 10 posts or PM till you have 15. I just thought I'd let you know real quick so that you can tell the staff. Maybe you can make it part of your Garden Grotto post.
    *gasp* Hi
    (I know it's you because I have a PM saying that I had a recent referal)

Also, you gotta tell the staff that you are sharing a computer with your brother otherwise they'll ban the both of you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom