B
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I prefer fore blast more in conjunction with hone claws becauwe it raises the accuracy. Also fire blast nakes Zard have an edge when dealing with a physical wall. Imo a mixed Zard is woth it.
    Cool, I appreciate it :) I have an idea for Victini set.
    And I will be waiting for Zard. Btw, I am thinking about chaning Zards set too.
    Would it be too much trouble if you can clone one for me? You do not have to ofc. And sorry forgot Zard in my battlw box
    1 I caught myself, 1 I won in a contest, 2 were gifts, 2 I obtained via the GTS, the other 12 I obtained in normal trade in some way or another, most of them for Event Pokémon, some others for other Pokémon.
    ok, I will finish up a trade and trade with you. Do you have an extra Victini with bolt strike, blue flare and glaciate? And v create?
    Oh that's too bad you can't transport them. I now have about 70 I think (about 2 and half a box)
    Of course. But do yoy have something cool as an extra clone? And also would you please clone chari now? I wont be able to come online tomorrow as often as today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom