Recent content by BladeLight52

1. B

Review S17 EP03: A Battle of Aerial Mobility!

Ugh. The preview episodes were just...amazing. That is what I call an English dub. Mostly accurate script, decent voice acting, and most of all, the original music. Now that it officially premiered, it degenerated from an English dub to a hack dub. And now, after watching this recent...
  2. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Kow Otani.
  3. B

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Hey, am I allowed to post a My Little Pony video that I made? I would like to share what I have made related to My Little Pony. Or does that go in blogs?
  4. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Victory Gundam Episode 51, the final episode. Man, that was most brutal anime I have ever watched, more brutal than Zeta Gundam.
  5. B

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Pacific Rim (8/10) Giant robots fighting giant monsters. It was more than what I asked for.
  6. B

A Despair~filled Farewell ~Battle with the Colossus~ By Kow Otani From the Shadow of the Colossus game soundtrack.
  7. B

G Gundam OST by Kouhei Tanaka
  8. B

Oh, I knew that. I just wanted to mention the roles that (probably) not everyone knows about. We all know that he played Q. I just did not want to be too obvious about it.
  9. B

The Return of Discord also means the return of John De Lancie! Liked him as William Miles (Assassin's Creed 3) and Agent DarkBootie (Invader Zim).
  10. B

Gen VI and the dub

If that's the case, then the gap between those (air quote) "seasons" would be enough time for John Loeffler's contract to get renewed. *yawn* I'm not surprised since it's now pretty much clear that he'll keep working on Pokemon for a long while until the anime gets cancelled (like that'll ever...
  11. B

Review S15 EP46: The Road to Humilau!

I remember this being the episode that introduced the music from the Reshiram and Zekrom movies. I would be surprised if the dub replaced the unreleased track, Reshiram Vs Zekrom (Reshiram Version) during the Mantine vs Samurott fight. (That track not being released on CD still pisses me off...
  12. B

So, who likes you?

My dog, Maggie.
  13. B

Music Background music of the show

I asked one of the members if I can use some of the names of the unreleased tracks. He gave me permission. This list, however, documents what pieces of music were retained in the english dub. I could just list the names of the pieces kept only, but it would be a disorganized list from the look...
  14. B

I watched Magic Duel. I have to say...I was impressed. The best part of this episode was the insertion of the Wilhelm Scream when the cart was about to crush Shoeshine. It caught me by surprised. It had me rolling on the floor.
  15. B

Music Background music of the show

The original BGM from all of the other anime series is just as expensive. Most dubbing companies don't have infinite funds either, but they at least make an effort into actually purchasing it. This bothers me about TPCi because they are The Pokemon Company International. Pokemon is a...
Back
Top Bottom