B
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes budokai 3 champ dont forget and im glad:) nd omfg sanji is my favorite one peice character ever hes cool as hell!!!!!!!!!!!:0
    He's still learning at the point I'm in xD but only in the sense that he's still weaker than his masters xD

Me too.

Well Brook and Caime are both airheads in their own way so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't answer xD

Inuyasha was only like...8 years I think and One Piece is gonna turn 15 years in august.

Yeah and SEN is more of a normal school life manga.
    thanks for that xD

Oh you're still in Ragnarok...yeah that was when everything was awesome xD Kenichi was still just learning.

Hm....like 80 chapters away or so xD

And he asks every single freak of nature he meets after that xD

Yeah, then there's the fact that Soul Eater is almost ten years old to begin with.

why? xD
    Nothing, I would've left it as sea

I use Microsoft Paint for the backgrounds and GIMP 2.0 to crop the images and put it all together. In the case of the LuefWedding Signature, I also used gickr.com to make it animated.
    I don't really read anime outside of my computer though xD

Well it has a lot of fanservice, a lot of fights with a lot of martial arts involved....no xD I like it it's just that the last couple of story arcs have seen repititive.

I like Luffy's most xD but you haven't seen Luffy's proper backstory yet so I can't say anything xD

That's not gonna be the last time he asks that question xD

Well that's cause Soul Eater is a monthly manga, only twelve chapters come out every year and that's if th eauthor doesn't take a hiatus or anything.

Soul Eater Not is a spin off of Soul Eater it's a story focusing on normal students of Shibuzen that aren't involved with the plot, at least they aren't as of late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom