B
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Personally I think Deadly Beautiful is my worst, but my favorite would be either Princess of the Seas or Neko Miku. I'm pleased with how my latest ones came out, but I can always think of how they could be better. For example, I would drop the S of Seas in the Princess of the Seas and add something to fill the open space in the Neko Miku.

The Deadly Beautiful phrase originates from a website of the same name
    These and many more are in my Archive Album. They are in order of newest at the top and oldest at the bottom.
    These two are the only two that were made by others
    I'm about halfway through with both.

It's nice.

I love it too. I did make my signature myself. In fact, most of my newer theme signatures were made by me.
    I can't download apps xD can't use the money.

Oh then your' in Sabaody huh? yeah that's where it all starts to change courses xD and yeah I'm familiar with Kenichi though it kind of bored me recently.

The only thing I liked about Skypiea is the story from 400 years ago, that was pretty much the highest point of the arc.

Well he should xD

I meant that I read and am still reading Soul Eater.
    Yes.

It's not my favorite, but it's good and it has interesting moments.

Sadly I didn't draw it, I just Googled "Manaphy Gijinka"
    Yes, both series make use of characters in other CLAMP series (Chi from Chobits is an example) and both series cross over often. This reason is why I started them.
    I just noticed that my VM had a question mark instead of a period....

I keep kicking around the idea of reading One Piece
    Well I only read the first chapter of it xD but it seemed good to me.

I actually finished reading One Piece 2 weeks ago, I'm reading another manga right now but yeah it was awesome xD and you haven't seem nothing yet, if my calculations are right you're in the Amazon Lilly Arc right...things just get different from there on.

You serious xD One Piece's fighting seems are actually well paced, at least to me, the fights that should be long are long and the fights that should be short are short, the only arc I didn't like was Skypiea cause it felt like it dragged. Luffy's personality isn't that different to Goku's from Dragonball but he's still cool in his own way.

Actually considering where you are you can watch it right now if you like xD since it takes place in between Thriller Bark and Sabaody.
    ter, still reading it.
    I read Soul Ea
    Well all i know is yuri is two girls. and yeah. but the two girls in my profile picture thing is actually vocaloid, i believe. megurine luka (pink haired one) and hatsune miku (blue haired one)

may be wrong tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom