Blazaking
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT A BANNER.

I'LL STOP TALKING IN KARKAT MODE SO YOU CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND ME.

anyway, so i guess it's all in the same format except maybe a different picture on the side? i may as well take one, and if i need to contact you about what i want on it, i'll tell you.
    Ah that's sounds fine to me then! You can make what you had originally planned. :D
    3rd place was a banner right? Is it fine if I ask for it another time then? Cause I have nothing in mind atm. xD
    I find it funny that we know each other but the convo between us is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... blarg lol
    I find your avatar quite interesting, may I ask what series that character is from?
    Hey Blaza. I recently got Adobe CS6 and I was wondering if you might now of any tutorials that would help me get back in the game? I haven't used any of the suite for like two years and my version of Photoshop was like incredibly old (Elements 5) so I'm a little lost. ^^;;;
    I have a question about the art contest:
    ----------
    Only enter art that you have made yourself.
    ----------
    Would this disqualify art made by compiling images found on the internet and editing them? For example, here's the art I might enter:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom