B
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, so you would pick a pokemon from the mart, and add a few tms to get the total price of 20k, then tell me it so i can buy it and trade it for the cottonee
    Hey, I was looking over your chapter two of a New World and I noticed a few of the same errors in the first one. How about you go back and fix those then I'll grade it? I'll check out the first chapter in a few minutes also.
    Hey there, I wanted to let you know that your escape from Sandshrew failed. Did you want to edit in to use a doll, or do you want to try and battle it off? This will just save both of us a post, so I thought I'd let you know.
    Hello! I just wanted to let you know you'll get your results of your Grader Test within the next three days. :)

- Kat
    Okay, that looks much better as far as damage goes. I'll include more environment stuff in the future if you like. This hallway is just pretty bare, since you know, its a hallway. Post should be up soonish unless I get pulled away for an extended time.
    Hey there, I was just gonna comment on your post. If you're trying to capture the Weedle, that post is way too violently damage heavy, and the way it stands now is just likely to KO the mon, which means you can't capture it. Also, it's sort of a no-no to create things out of thin air. IE, a water pipe in that hallway doesn't make any sense, especially not on the outside of the wall. If you want more environment things, just ask me and I'll include what I can, but in that hallway there are just the crates. Can you edit the post a little bit? That many (and that destructive) of attacks will damage the place, which is what I warned you about before. Gotta be careful, cos destructing park property is in the rules as a strike-able thing, which can eventually result in getting kicked out. Let me know either way. Sorry it took me an extra day to respond; work and such has kept me busy.
    Hi, sorry I didn't post for a few days. I was swamped with work, graduation stuff, and then a funeral I had to go to. I'll try to get a post up ASAP.
    Okay, just checking, because you can try to escape while you battle too, if you really don't want to catch it. Just keep me posted.
    Are you going to try and catch that Weedle now, or do you want to attack and then try to escape each post?
    Hey, how are the exams. Just remember to mention me in the trade thread when you've finished your run ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom