Recent content by BlazeTheMovieFan

1. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I wanna point out that I left a comment on one of the talk pages, and I think it's something important you all should be aware of. Category talk:Pokémon that learn HM moves by level-up - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This is the talk page. I don't blame anyone for not...
  2. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There is one problem I have with Bulbapedia, and I want to state it. Whenever someone replies to an old post on the talk pages, it gets removed. I honestly don't know why it's such a big deal. As long as what the person is saying is relevant to the topic on hand, that's all what should matter...
  3. B

Bulbawiki site issues thread

You're right, I'm sorry about constantly bringing it up. Well the watchlist is fixed now. But yeah, I should have been patient.
  4. B

Please fix this issue with the watchlist on Bulbapedia as soon as possible. You have no idea how annoying it is to go to each page to see if there are new edits. I really am tired of adding items to my watchlist just to have them removed off it the second I add it. Sorry if I'm repeating...
  5. B

So there is a problem with the watchlist after all. Please tell me it will be fixed soon. Because I hate having to go to each page to see if there are any new edits. The recent edits page still works. But I can't really limit that page to just the pages I wanna keep an eye on.
  6. B

I tried that, after I went to "Edit raw watchlist" and listed the items I wanted to watch, the watchlist still remains empty. And also when I go to the pages themselves and click "watch", the list still remains empty. Could it be possible that something is wrong with my browser? I don't know...
  7. B

Unfortunately it doesn't help. When I add something to my watchlist on Bulbapedia, it just doesn't count. It gets removed off the watchlist the moment I add it. Is this a glitch of some sort? I think it is because it shouldn't happen.
  8. B

Can someone help me out here? I'm trying to add pages to my watchlist, but when I go to my watchlist, it remains empty almost like I never added anything to my watchlist in the first place. Is any solution to this? By the way this is me. (irrelevant but if I knew how to change the name to...
Back
Top Bottom