Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
lol don't worry, my game is fine, it doesn't seem to be damaged at all
* the "man on the roof" doesn't seem to be in the French version, i checked twice and he didn't appear either time.
* it does say "Shop" in the French version, though i know it also says "Shop" in the Japanese version (i have that too 8D) so i think it's only the English version that actually changed it (which is weird, because "Shop" makes just as much sense in English)
* unfortunately I've already taken TM49 so i can't double-check to see if the error's in the game. :/ they are usually named "CT", though. i may have totally missed the error just because i'm so used to the English term - i almost missed a Biker saying "No future!" in English just because i'm so accustomed to reading in English.
Hey man, I finally got to Cinnabar Island XD anyways I tried the old man glitch, but it doesn't seem to work. The first time I tried, I saw a lv. 28 Tangela and then when I encountered a second wild Pokémon, it froze. The second time I tried, it froze on the first wild Pokémon. The third time, I saw a Hypno lv. 132, and then it froze on the second wild Pokémon. Because of the Hypno, I think the bug hasn't necessarily been fixed, but it freezes whenever a Missingno. or 'M is encountered. Thanks for waiting for my slow playing ^^'
I've never tried trading 'cuz i'm too scared to XD. You make a good point in your topic that French/Spanish/et al would have fewer problems because of the same character set... but I'm still too chicken. i may try eventually, but idk.
and re: cinnabar - i'm getting there, i just beat erika.
I thought the same thing, but when I was working on the "Pokemon in France" and "Pokemon in Germany" articles I noticed that they had different release dates, so maybe release dates weren't quite as standardized in the 1990s? :S Anyways, I'll let you know ASAP. Sorry for making you wait haha. ^^'