Recent content by Blaziken257

1. B

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 I have mixed feelings about these games. On one hand, I have fond memories for Ruby and Sapphire, and I played Ruby to death back in 2003. And even last year, I played Sapphire a lot when the games turned 10...
  2. B

Pokémon Developer Round-table News: New Communication Features, New Pokémon and more!

Re: Pokémon Developer Round-table News: New Communication Features, New Pokémon and m I know this isn't going to matter to most people, but what stands out to me the most is the ability to play the game in any language. I live in the US, so previously, if I wanted to play a Pokémon game in...
  3. B

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre This game looks promising (the battle effects look well done for once!), and it would finally be an excuse for me to get a 3DS once and for all. I also like the starters, and I'm definitely going to pick...
  4. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

With Pokémon Black and White 2 coming out, how will the existing link templates based on version quartets work (namely {{4v}}, {{4v2}}, and {{game4}})? I see that this page hasn't been updated in a while, so apparently nobody has considered updating these. These quartet templates wouldn't work...
  5. B

Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promotions

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promot I don't really understand the reasoning behind having to buy a copy of a game that I already own just to get a Dream World Lucario, but whatever. I'm sure I'll stumble upon a Lucario eventually...
  6. B

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

The statement that Zoroark is only available in North America isn't completely accurate. I am from the US and I can see the Zoroark skin, but I have a friend in Mexico who tells me that he can't see Zoroark (as well as Croagunk or Audino). So apparently, these three skins are only available in...
  7. B

Hey, I have a suggestion... I don't know if this has been brought up already, but would it be possible to include Dream World locations under the Game locations section of each Pokémon article? We have a field for Pokéwalker locations, so I don't see why we can't do the same for the Dream World...
  8. B

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob I wonder if I should put in the password even when I have no plans to get the guide... yeah, I should. I never plan to buy the guide (after all, there are free alternatives on the Internet), even if the...
  9. B

Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-based

Re: Mystery Egg event coming stateside: Toys 'R' Us to partner with TPCi for anime-ba I don't understand why it's so hard for Nintendo to make it a Wi-Fi event. I live in the US, but there isn't a single Toys 'R Us anywhere near where I live, so like the Arceus and Regigigas (which was the only...
  10. B

On the Unova Route 11 page, it's missing swarm Pokémon. Yesterday I found a Shroomish (I'm playing Black) during a swarm. According to this page, Paras can also be found in the same place in White.
  11. B

International Pokémon Global Link launch delayed: Online service to launch March 30

Re: International Pokémon Global Link launch delayed: Online service to launch March Hmmm, does this mean that I can't trade with online friends that I know? Because I was planning on doing that with people during next week...
  12. B

What's the most irritating "Broken Brdge?"

One that isn't mentioned much is the guy in Pewter who blocks you until you beat Brock. Annoying, especially when I picked Charmander the first time that I played.
  13. B

BW Mall Tour plagued with hacked distribution: Wonder Guard Spiritomb distributed at

Re: BW Mall Tour plagued with hacked distribution: Wonder Guard Spiritomb distributed Oh... wow. This is interesting. I laughed at this until I saw that it had Wonder Guard. If you're going to hack something, at least make it legal (and not freaking cheap). Sigh. Way to let people cheat like...
  14. B

Nintendo issues warning for the upcoming 3DS: Console not suitable for young children

Re: Nintendo labels 3DS 'dangerous': Console not suitable for young children I'm honestly not surprised to hear this. Is this going to be the Virtual Boy all over again? I sure hope not, but I get dizzy easily, so I'll probably find myself disabling the 3D gimmick most of the time.
Back
Top Bottom