Recent content by Blazing Rae

1. B

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs and Avatars) (OPEN! :3) i understand what you mean by that and i really do appreciate it, but if you dont mind at all can you take off the background pic?
  2. B

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ (Sigs and Avatars) (OPEN! :3) hi can you do a banner for me? i want these pics of vulpix in it http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/60/037Vulpix.png http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/323/f/c/Vulpix_by_Nadou.jpg i want this one faded and the background to...
  3. B

Any SoulSilvershippers?

yea, well its more like pink but either way its still awesome...i like your answer for the topic, Luna Tiger, didnt know how to answer the topic though *fail* anyway im gonna anwer Kite's topic: How do you think Silver and Kotone would react if they were constantly commented on how much of a...
  4. B

Advanceshipping General Discussion

^ very cute pics im seeing here and yes Voltackle i agree with you, anyway gotta answer the topic Which hint(s) do you think holds the most significance to AdvanceShipping? well, i think you guys/gals already covered it, but might as well say it -Episode 1 AG -Movie 9 -"Date Expectations" -"The...
  5. B

Any SoulSilvershippers?

i found a pic that might be new to you guys:
  6. B

Jaxon's Sprites and stuff-Closed

Re: Jaxon's sprites and stuff! OMG!!!! *bear hug* ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :-D
  7. B

100% agree!!! Dawn is like the girl that gets what she wants, which is why i dont like her character in the anime (but i like her in the manga...no offense though)
  8. B

Jaxon's Sprites and stuff-Closed

Re: Jaxon's sprites and stuff! hi! uh...hope this isnt any trouble but can you make me a trainer sprite and vs sprite of either these ones: Trainer Sprites: VS Sprites: anyway i want them both sprites to be like this design (its at the bottom) but can you make the shirt a little darker...
  9. B

oh, but still i wanna read it anyway even though its my first time reading a fanfic thats not about AS *dodges a shot* phew that was close :phew:
  10. B

hmm...i like this topic...but i dont know if i'll do a good job on it if i do it like a fanfic....and somehow if i make it into a fanfic i would make him a jerk but in a serious tone...yea something like that, but i really dont like Drew, but not as much as Paul (dont like characters in pokemon...
  11. B

i agree, well think about it...ADV is too good to be compared as a romance in the myths, legends, magical stories, why? cause its that unique and special!!! but they would go down in history...well just in the pokemon world not in real life...although that would be interesting; we learn the...
  12. B

Confess your shipping 'sins'

oh thank you so much DD :ksmile: (sorry but i just had to say that, i'll stay on topic) anyway my shipping sins: getting mad when people say their shipping is the best (i feel like an idiot about that), getting mad at people who are bashing the ship i like and expressing how i felt but then got...
  13. B

i really like your short fic!!! ....makes a lot of sense, and i really love your statue even though it was dark...and now its lighter and still lovely!!! YAY!!! PING PONG PADDLE!!!! THANK YOU SHADOW!!!!! *plays with it* :3 anyway whats our next ADV topic/surprise?!
  14. B

Any SoulSilvershippers?

How do you think Silver and Kotone would react if they were constantly commented on how much of a great couple they look? well i think that Kotone would be straightforward about it not thinking its a big deal (embarrassing yes) and Silver.......well.....he'll spaz out a lot and will get very...
  15. B

If Ash and May were to get married, where would they do so? Afterwards, where would they spend their honeymoon? i think there were a few topics that were about their honeymoon, but who cares!! anyway i think they would get married in Kanto (since its Ash's hometown) Hoenn (May's hometown), Johto...
Back
Top Bottom