Recent content by BlazinXC

1. B

Donphan and Phanpy as Fighting-types

Or combine ground an fighting...
  2. B

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? Sapphire, believe it or not (first hand held game i ever played). Then i played yellow.
  3. B

Closed.

Re: Wooguru's Goodbye Giveaway! DO NOT POST NEW ORDERS UNTIL THIS MESSAGE HAS GONE. Sorry bout that. Didn't see the "no new orders". I wont bother you anymore bout this. :P
  4. B

Closed.

Re: Wooguru's Goodbye Giveaway! DO NOT POST NEW ORDERS UNTIL THIS MESSAGE HAS GONE. Pokemon: Riolu Gender: Male Ability: Inner Focus Nature: Brave IV's: Attack, Sp. Attack, Speed Egg Move: Blaze Kick Misc: SHINY PLEAZE
  5. B

Tolanator's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman Super Store!!!!

Re: Tolanator's Pokemon Shop~Legendaries, Shinys, Events, and More. UPDATED 8/22 Whats the nature and gender of the UT shiny egg move riolu?
  6. B

Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BEASTS

Re: Justyn and SmashTheState's Epic Emporium (UPDATE! 6/4) WE HAVE JAPANESE EVENT BE Well the best thing I have to offer is a 10th anniversary celebi, but you guys already have one of those...
  7. B

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Right... It really only bothers me now that in order to fight Red I have to either teach someone on my team rock climb, or take an hm slave with me, therebye eliminating a member of my team.
  8. B

Wanted- UT Trapinch/Vibrava

You still need one? If so, I can get you one cheap.
  9. B

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Crappy HMs... At least make them forgettable at any time Or.. There could be a second movset available for pokemon that they can only use out of battle!
  10. B

Wanted: Female Riolu

I need a female riolu for breeding purposes. Just give me an offer that's fair and If I like it I'll vm you when I can trade. I DONT ACCEPT HACKS.
  11. B

What Pokémon do you hate the most?

Girafarig... nuff said..
  12. B

Scariest Pokémon?

It was also Hitler's signiture pokemon. (no offense intended)
  13. B

Scariest Pokémon?

Them wingulls man.. Just picture an army of them.. flying into your neighborhood... Dropping poke-shit EVERYWHERE! Jk Jk Ok, now keep the same image in your head, except instead of wingulls, there are flying STEELIX! I bet your scared now...
  14. B

Your favourite Pokémon?

"Blastoise" = (Overall) "Arcanine" "Luxray" "Flygon" "Pigeot" "Electivire" "Machamp" "Kingdra" "Riachu" You know.... Just a few of my favorite things...
  15. B

Wanted: Cloner

I just need someone to clone my shiny flagon twice so I have two for myself. The cloner can keep a clone for themselves as payment.
Back
Top Bottom