• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Blazios

1. B

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

Clearly I failed to notice that, you have my humblest apologies.
  2. B

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

What of articles such as Gambler? Every single Gamer in FR/LG has a corresponding Gambler in R/B with the same Pokémon in the same location; they are the exact same, aside from name. Should they be split? (This isn't even going into the fact that they were most recently called PIs) Should...
  3. B

Friend Safari on Pokémon pages

Whether it's closer to White Forest or the Dream World, it doesn't change the fact that we list both locations on the wiki. By all means, keep it as a separate parameter (May as well list the type of Safari in that case as well) though regardless of if a Friend Safari is added to the template or...
  4. B

Friend Safari on Pokémon pages

Might as well repeat myself here for the benefit of anyone who's not read the discussion on Bulbapedia. The lone point I've ever seen against these locations being listed is that "It's not guaranteed to find them". However, not one person arguing that point has said why that means the location...
  5. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The Nacrene Gym Glitch didn't work for me. I just moved the bookcase on Black and the text box doesn't show up. No I have not left the room and yes I am on the stepladder. It's a European copy, BTW.
  6. B

Minor one, but Junpier's Minccino doesn't have a set gender, it can be male or female.
  7. B

Thought you might want to know that it seems that Hilbert and Hilda's Pokémon can have either of their 2 abilities on the Subway. That it to say, I've had the Braviary listed on the Hilda article with both Sheer Force AND Keen Eye before, and Hilda's Klinklang just had the Plus ability when the...
  8. B

Twist Mountain is missing data on a Trainer in the Winter exclusive area. Ace Trainer Jordan Krokorok♂ Lv. 35 Palpitoad♂ Lv. 35 Klang Lv. 35 Reward: 2100 Pokémon Dollar The Substitute TM is just to the west of him.
  9. B

Yes, just did it again. It did that same thing both times; came up with Sturdy's activation message, then says "It doesn't affect the wild Roggenrola..." Sturdy still fully protects from OKHO moves. EDIT: It was a level 40 Krabby using Guillotine against a Level 11 Roggenrola, in case anyone...
  10. B

Just responding to a few unresolved things. I just got a swarm on Route 11 on White, and it's Paras. So that definitely means that Shroomish is exclusive to Black as others have noted seeing that there on Black. Could they both be added now? 0HKO moves have no effect on Pokémon with...
  11. B

I suggest the word lambent be added to Lampent's name origin. It means glowing, gleaming, or flickering with a soft radiance, to quote Google's definition. Often refers to flames and such.
  12. B

Samurott's French name is Clamiral. EDIT: Oh, and I'll just add further confirmation that the Trainer Class known on Bulbapedia is definitely called Depot Agent. Just fought one in the Battle Subway.
  13. B

LOL @ You TCPI

If Pine is on the list, wouldn't Pineco be blocked from Gen IV too? I'll check if they've censored that, too. I was the one who added the trivia, actually. It's a shame, but nobody wanted my Cofagrigus named "CensorFail"... EDIT: No, Pineco hasn't been blocked.
  14. B

The Trainer Class Musician is still called Musician, though the Gev V trainers template says that it still needs its English name. Minor thing, obviously, just wanted to let you know. EDIT: Points are accumulated for the Wonder Launcher exactly how you would expect them to be. You get 1 point...
  15. B

The Biker group on Tubeline Bridge is called the Black Empoleon. The trainers are Biker Morgann (yes, with two ns) and Biker Jeremy.
Back
Top Bottom