B
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey blindfaith! Just to let you know, when someone writes you a vistor message, you have to go to their profile to reply. Don't reply on your own profile because people would barely notice that you replied. :)
    Hey blindfaith! :) Just to let you know, when someone writes you a vistor message, you have to go to their profile to reply. Don't reply on your own profile because people would barely notice that you replied. :)
    I have lots of paras, many which I don't want - and I have females. A ditto (so it has a unique #ID) would be good.
    Sorry, I really just got my national dex a few weeks ago. I'm a dawdler, in all things. Wish I could help but I don't have any rares except regigias from toys r us, which I want for platinum.

I don't suppose you have a female paras you'd be willing to trade? I've got a breeding experiement in in process. Like I said in the tread I have quite a few misdeavus,and murkeows. I also have drifloons, febasses, burmies, aipoms, and merils. I''d be willing to sweeten the deal with a berry or a heart scale too if you had an interest. I'm underground a lot, so I've got all kinds of stones too.
    Hey, do you have a Darkrai or a Shaymin. I'm thinking of trading you my Lv. 1 Phione for either one. I saw you on the Trade Coordination Thread, and thought that you might trade with me. :) My FC is 1591 0461 2703. Look at my profile sometime! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom