Recent content by Blob

1. B

Controversial opinions

What was the point of Ash "mastering" becoming a Pokémon Master? The whole finale feels more like "what if Gen 3-8 Pokémon existed when Ash and travelling with Brock and Misty", than it does a finale. Honestly, this is how I would have done it: Ash gets tired of being bombarded with people...
  2. B

Controversial opinions

Especially since the fillers back in Johto would always make Pokémon cute and interesting instead of just props.
  3. B

Review JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

What's with this series? Why isn't Takeshi a doctor anymore? Is this "finale" all meant to take place in an AU or did Takeshi seriously get fired? Also it would have been nice to see him with a Nurse Joy GF or something or at least grow up a bit.
  4. B

Review JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

I hate that it's Pikachu vs. 2 because that means instead of Sirfetch'd getting victories, it means that Pikachu gets the most amount of victories AND the final win. :/ What the hell happened to Brock's cameo?
  5. B

Preview JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

That didn't even happen. Was Brock seriously camping out for no reason that one TR episode?
  6. B

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Wait, so is OP in general ending or is the anime itself just ending?
  7. B

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Despite BDSP and LA, Goh caught like 3 Sinnoh Pokémon.
  8. B

110-ish.
  9. B

I thought he'd end with 151 Pokémon, but didn't even get that close.
  10. B

Preview JN128: Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Dande!!

Eww, why is there a break on the 7th? This means as soon as the league ends, SV will begin with no farewell episode in between. Either the Leon battle is only 2 episodes or it's a full 3 with a rushed ending as Ash leaves for SV land. Part 1: 21st Part 2: 28th Part 3: 4th + potential last...
  11. B

Preview JN127: Go and Aceburn! The Place of Beginnings!!

Or even worse... Ash hypes his Pokémon up for the Leon battle, only for it to be a single 1 Vs. 1 battle with GMax Pikachu against GMax Charizard. What makes this even sadder is poor G Max Gengar won't be used.
  12. B

What If Ash used his Fast Ball?

Yet they still showed a Heavy Ball in Hoenn.
  13. B

Review JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

I can't tell, but did Sirfetch'd KO two of Cynthia's Pokémon or just one?
  14. B

What If Ash used his Fast Ball?

Apparently the GS Ball was meant to have Celebi in it and instead of Pokémon 4ever, we were meant to see Ash's dad. I feel like the apricorn balls were just given away so we can forget about the GS Ball. Brock never brings up his Heavy Ball either.
Back
Top Bottom