• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Blockhead Pippi

1. Blockhead Pippi

Thank you. It is.

Thank you. It is.
  2. Blockhead Pippi

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Whelp. Electabuzz was cut. That was pretty much the only one on my radar. On one hand I'm kinda glad that some Gen 1 Pokemon were left out cause it shows that Game Freak is not completely biased with that generation (though I wish the other Kanto starters were included just to balance...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Well yeah, it's clearly based more on an athlete than a fighter. But a lot of the previous Fire/Fighting starters have had humanoid resemblances. So even without the same typing, it still kind of fits in the same camp. It's just doesn't look very original. I have no doubt that it will probably...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

I'm only casually looking at the leaks. Disappointed in Scorbunny's final evolution, though I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. It's really off-putting that even when the final Fire starter evolution isn't part Fighting, it still has the appearance of one. Grookey's final evolution is a...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

What video games are you playing now?

Digimon Story Cybersleuth (Switch) - I am currently at chapter 9 of the first game. Things are escalating quickly and I'm eager to see where things go from here. My only real complaint right now is that the translation really isn't good and obviously rushed in spots. Seeing as this is a port of...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Look around you; what is the first red thing you see?

I have a Mario plush sitting on one of my shelves.
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete (Switch) - Started playing this the other day. Aside from a game I rented for the PS1 and played as a little as a kid (I think it was World 3), this is my first Digimon game. And seeing how they all play differently, I think this one was a good choice...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete on Switch last Wednesday.
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - Wanted to move on to other games after completing it and FF IX, but I've went back to finish the post-end game content. Just finished the last of the tablet targets today.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - At last, after playing this since it came out in February, I've finally beaten this game. And I loved it. IX is not a perfect game, but it is easily one of my top favorites. With the exception of some of the mini-games (particularly the forced ones), I loved just...
  11. Blockhead Pippi

For a good while I have been playing the Switch port of Dragon Quest II, along with the port of Dragon Quest XI. Just now beaten DQ II today. It was fairly good for an early title. I'm thinking of actually going back to some other games I had put down. Most notably Final Fantasy IX. I need to...
  12. Blockhead Pippi

The Official Claim An Anime Character Thread

Oh this is back. I changed my username not too long ago. I was originally known as Isamu Akai. May I have my three claims (Raditz, Son Goku, Dr. Umataro Tenma) updated with my new username please? - 10/13/19
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Shame! *rings bell*

I don't hate the online service, but I'm not happy with it either and I certainly do understand the common issues with it. I admittedly only pay the service just so I can have the save cloud feature. I don't play multiplayer at all and the NES app is a sorry state. So I'm not exactly doing any...
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Pokemon Home

I was only giving very general advice. People can do whatever they like with their money.
  15. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - I have just now beaten the game and finally reached the end. And I loved every bit of it. The improvements to gameplay over the first have been great, the characterization have been truly top-notch (and I every bit ship the Builder and Malroth together), and...