Recent content by Blodsho

1. B

What do you call the currency?

I call them PokéDollars because the Pokémon Monopoly game I had called them that. Cause Monopoly is always canon when it comes to money. Sadly my set got left out in the rain one day. Apparently Rain Dance is super effective against paper-types. :[
  2. B

OFFERING: Dex Fillers. All 493 pre Gen V.

Re: OFFERING: Dex Fillers. I can trade now. :3 EDIT: Bah, just missed you, it seems. I'll just try to catch you when you come back.
  3. B

Re: OFFERING: Dex Fillers. Ok, sure. I need to sleep now anyway.
  4. B

Re: OFFERING: Dex Fillers. That's cool. I need to edit my avatar a bit, though. I just got a fedora myself. Still looking for a longcoat long enough for me, though. :( Anywho, I can trade right now if you're ready. My FC's 2837 2297 4303.
  5. B

Re: OFFERING: Dex Fillers. With Pearl and SS combined, I'm still just under halfway through the 'dex, but I kinda want that gold star and certificate for once (never completed the dex EVER). I'm not getting too hardcore into collecting right now (still training for Red, actually), but I would...
  6. B

On the Origin of Species: Lileep and Cradily: Investigating the inspirations behind P

Re: On the Origin of Species: Lileep and Cradily: Investigating the inspirations behi Well, now, this one is pretty interesting. About six years back, I was living in Kentucky and we were spending the day at a river. My uncle comes up to me and hands me a weird little chunk of rock and told...
  7. B

Pokémon Creepypasta

Re: Pokemon Creepypasta You know, when a Hypno eats your dreams, something's gotta fill the void, right? I'd be willing to bet that Hypno puts himself into your head so you'll be more used to his presence... next time. :3 Anyway, I'll admit that this thread has cause me to lose a lot of...
  8. B

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Re: Do you nickname your pokemon? I always nickname my pokémon. No exceptions. It might take me a moment to think of one, but it's worth it in the end. :3
  9. B

Your first card?

I'm sure there's a few people, such as myself, whose first card was simply given to them by a friend or otherwise obtained outside of a booster, though. For me, it was this Pikachu. Still have it, too, though it's been a good number of years.
  10. B

What are your rarest cards?

According to Google, it's German.
  11. B

What are your rarest cards?

Well, I recently busted out the old card binder for old time's sake. Let's see what I've got to show you kiddies today.... Wizards Black Star Promos: First Movie Pikachu (#4) Pokemon League Mew (#8) First Movie Mewtwo (VHS version) (#14) 3rd Movie Unown J (#38) Holos: Dark Raichu...
  12. B

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

I don't mind the lawful part of them at all. It's just the fact that they tend to gravitate to Lawful Evil rather than Lawful Neutral or Good. Last I checked, it could also constitute as attempted murder, or at least assault. I don't know what makes you think Gym Leaders a 'miserable...
  13. B

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

Because lawyers are such nice people to be associating with. Your justification for the in-game instance was that the Team Rocket member was evil and deserved it. Keegman, however is a pretty cool guy, what with his sense of humor and all. Are those standards similar to Pedobear's? Last...
  14. B

0_o What was that?

Yep, Lyra and her Marril kicked his family out of their GSC home, so now they live above the lab.
  15. B

White/Black = Terrible Names?

Actually I think it will remain six since there are six types of chess pieces - pawn, rook, knight, bishop, king, queen. Unless you really want eight Bidoof early route rodents. Perhaps we could change our terminology to HM Pawns?
Back
Top Bottom