B
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, i have a new fic out, called seasons, and i was wondering if you had the spare time and are willing, could you take a look and leave some feedback? thanks, heres the link
    Hey, Blondie, I noticed that you said you were solely a reader of fanfiction, and not a writer, so I was wondering if you could check out Stainless Steel?
    Hey there, just popping in to say that every time I see the "Growing up in a Pokémon world" line in your signature, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling for some reason <3 But yeah, that's about it. XD
    As well as me!!! she's so much better than the pokegirls that go wuth ash and she's better than ash and brock and the new characters!^^
    Exhausted. I just woke up. I should probably tell my doctor about this; I managed to get 9-10 hours sleep yet I feel like I'm about to keel over due to exhaustion. Not good.
    What about you?
    Just woke up. I am exhausted. I really need to see my doctor about this; I had about 9-10 hours sleep and I feel like I'm about to fall over due to exhaustion. Not good.
    What about you?
    I'm not a dick about anything.

(Of course, that is an exaggeration as everyone is a dick at some point. I just don't recall doing anything dickish hear or to you.)
    I"m sorry if I was mean or harsh or anything... so yeah sorry.
    I know that this is out of the blue.
    Hello. I am currently working on a new fic. I was just wondering, since you seem to know what you're talking about in the Writer's Block, if you would be so kind as to read and review my fic when it comes out?
    Thanks for reading. :]
    Hey, I've been seeing you around the writing forums, and I was wondering if you could give my most recent short story a look? I haven't been getting as much criticism as I would like, and you seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to writing. Here's a link if you're interested http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75352

EDIT: it isn't quite finished. The final part is coming soon, I'm actually writing it right now.
    Do you have any advise on how I can make it flow better. What does sophomoric mean by the way?
    I'm writting a Fic called "Twins of Fate" on the Writer's Workshop. Well I was hoping you could give me a review about it.
    Tell me what you think, about the characters and other things.
    So yeah, If you could post your review on the thread I'd really appreaciate it, Thanks!

Here's a link to the Thread,
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=67680
    You know everytime I see your username I keep thinking of the band Blondie.

Not that, that is a bad thing.

By the way I'm not sure if you've noticed but I have been re-writing Cherish the Moments. The story needed improving so i'm doing just that.

Feel free to read it if you have time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom