• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
Bloodstained
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw it. Wanted to think a bit on it rather than just give a cursory answer. I'll try to reply a little later today. Sorry for keeping you waiting!
    Well I'm seeing that we will never get to a agreement.
    I like the Anime now and I think that the show had worse times. (Johto)
    The Anime isn't going to be cancelled any time soon because... Money
    But well, every one with their opinions, I guess... Better leave at this ;)
    When I saw your profile I saw that you have Asperger Syndrome, so I guess I don't know what to do, maybe some therapy section would help ;)
    It's cool, actually wanted Amy Rose along with Shadow and stuff, until the unthinkable happen. Shadow was comfirmed to be a assist trophy.
    I'm sorry, Kyron, but if you literally refuse to accept that other people will have opinions different to you, and can't at the very least respect that, I can't help you. You're getting angry over nothing but people not agreeing with you, which is something you'll have to face, as not everyone can like or dislike the same thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…