B
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will try. My day is pretty busy tomorrow, it seems. As it is my last few days in the US for a while, my boyfriend is taking me out everywhere! We're pretending to be tourists....xD
    Hey, there could totally be boobs that don't look like boobs. xD And noobs don't need help looking like noobs. I can personally attest to that. xDDD
    Haha, they want hacks, I suppose. xD I think you can do that with an AR as well. Low level legendaries. Heard my bro talking about it but I stick to cloning and IV/EV checking. No hacking for me. xD

I do have a few clones of some Japanese Dittos but I do have one that is uncloned. Unless it itself is a clone. I got it off of GTS and started breeding with it but have since found a better Ditto. :p So if you're up for a level 90-ish uncloned ditto, I've got one.

So you are more than welcome to it. How about when we trade the Charmanders, you just kind of pick a few things that I probably wouldn't have? ;D Stuff from Pre-V Gen for my Pokedex. I'll let you decide. =]
    X_X I have to leave. Shoot.

Grawr.

I can trade later tonight though. Dx

Yes, I have a Jap. ditto. What are you offering? :O If you have a list, that would be awesome. No hacks though, please. TT.TT
    Pretty much all my shinies are cloned, so I guess you don't want them.
    I'll get you Electabuzz and Magmar, do you want them for BW?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom