• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Bloop

1. B

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Forretress Moveset I got a shiny Forretress with perfect IVs in speed and defence and I can't decide on the right moveset for him (assuming he'll be level 100 ofc) so I need some help. It's also a timid nature. Gyro Ball and Zap Cannon are ones I think I should get but I can't pick the rest...
  2. B

Friend Safari

Damn, that's kinda silly. Doesn't this defeat the whole idea of Shiny Pokemon?
  3. B

Friend Safari

Friend Safari thread! I don't know what you'll talk about but I have a question. Are shiny Pokémon more common in the friend safari? I found my first Shiny Pokémon ever after about 50 encounters in the friend safari and I've been playing since R/S.
  4. B

Pokemon TCG questions

Um, well, there's loads of different cards of each Pokémon from different sets. There's a reverse holo of each card that's common/uncommon since, well, I don't know when they started reverse holos. And some cards are normal holos but they're harder to get. I'm not sure why you'd just want to...
  5. B

Your rarest cards

Zekrom EX FA Dragonite ex Secret Rare Pikachu FA Zekrom BW Base Electrode Prime I don't have many ;3
  6. B

Giving away Oshawott's and Digletts.

I don't want anything in return as it's a giveaway, although any previous generation basic Pokémon that you can't catch in game would be appreciated, if you have any. I'm also looking or a Beldum.. Just drop me a PM with the subject as what you want, e.g 'Oshawott Female + Diglett' and your...
  7. B

ANNOUNCEMENT: Trading Threads Notice

Awesome stuff! I would suggest making a sticky in the normal TCG with a list of all active shops and links and a brief description of what they stock. Too much hassle? Meh.
  8. B

Giving away Oshawott's and Digletts.

Title says all, PM me if you want one. Or more.
  9. B

Colecting neo genesis- some opinions please!

Multiply the prices by 1.6 for dollars. Also, I don't have any Neo Genesis cards but I would be happy to trade others for the Unlimited cards.
  10. B

New Moderator!!! (Introduction Thread)

Congratulations on the position! And look at my trade thread, I've put the work in to my thread so you have to too! :P
  11. B

TCGO

The thing that totally does my head in is the biased coin flip... I've been paralyzed like 10 times and not been only once.
  12. B

Epic TCG Pulls

I can't pull stick in real life, but on the TCGO my first pack had a Kyurem EX. Although I tend to have good luck when I buy tins. I got a few packs of B/W when I was in the U.S and pulled the Pikachu and the FA Zekrom...
  13. B

TCGO

I've played it once and I won against a guy with a Reshiram EX using a few boosters and the default lightining deck, but I want more codes for more boosters. I have this hybrid Grass/Lightning deck at the minute :3
  14. B

TCGO

Anybody play it?
  15. B

I'm back :D

Ok :) And Hi, I remember you too :P
Back
Top Bottom