Recent content by BlqJstr

1. B

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Just teach your pet four commands and voila. Jus dont go all PETA Most Wanted
  2. B

VG Weekly Poll #38 Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most?

Re: VG Weekly Poll #38 Which currently released Mythical Pokémon do you want the most It has been awhile since Jirachi made an actual event appearance WSHMKR and I think the 10ANNIV.Hopefully in the remakes if we get them we can get that Pokemon
  3. B

Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

I just have a question my cartridge freezes when I press the "Y" button is there a way to fix it? EDIT: The AR DSi needs to be updated so it can work on your 3DS. If not you gonna need to invest in a 3DS version
  4. B

VG Weekly Poll #37 Are you willing to pay the price for Pokédex 3D Pro?

Well if this inputs certain Pokemon onto my Black 2 Ill acquire it just to see what I can get into.
  5. B

Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

I gotta defend some Mewtwo fans he my favorite overall but I like him because of his background people think they know him but they gotta look past his stats.To answer the question it would have to be Arceus. Or people who love nothing BUT Ubers because they are so powerful I learned that Ubers...
  6. B

LT Weekly Poll #29 Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

I would also say Volkner but everybody gonna say that but i mean come he looks like Minato Namikaze
  7. B

LT Weekly Poll #29 Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Fantina her typing and she has an accent
  8. B

Do you like poison type pokemon?

Poison is my type I love how sinister its strategy can get <Koga>. Also its complexity especially with Crobat and Gengar
  9. B

What is the most embarrasing thing that has happened to you involving pokemon?

Mines would have to be running into a shiny Kakuna in Gold during a Bug Contest and get this :NOT CATCH IT I thought it was a virus or a glitch or something so I turned the game off and didn't pick it for like 3 days.Then one day later I discovered it was a shiny. <Besides the Lass who kinda...
  10. B

What the hell happened?!

Magmartar wins. He threw the final attack then Life Orb took it's effect after the attack on Jellicent. Jellicent fainted first
  11. B

VG Weekly Poll #33 Which type needs more attention?

I was thinking Poison in the fact that there is no weather support for them but besides Toxic Spikes and Venoshock I think PSN is more of a set-up tactic.
  12. B

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

I dont hide nothing it taught me how to read and do math why closet what Pokemon gave me a skill to do. Besides I look like a Trainer anytime I walk out the house for an event. and http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/185835_10150107277998684_598438683_6346440_5397118_n.jpg
  13. B

UK Video Game Championships qualifier winner disqualified: Play! Pokémon manager rele

Re: UK Video Game Championships qualifier winner disqualified: Play! Pokémon manager Wow humans starting to act like Ambipoms
  14. B

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread nuthin gonna destroy me if i got a pokemon handy and beside you know we all gonna hear that famous quote "Dont go out into tall grass it dangerous"
  15. B

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai Now that I think about it the DW Ditto would have been more useful. Through more analyzation I now why people complain about not getting Ditto.
Back
Top Bottom