• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Blubbs

1. B

2 Darkrai + 7 Darkrai codes (EU) + others for trade

Sounds good to me. I'd also accept a calm Cresselia if you don't have a bold or timid one. Any of those trades are good. Just let me know which you would most prefer.
  2. B

Would the Victini for the Celebi and the Acranine for Deoxys work? I think I may have you on my friends list from a previous trade. I'll check. Edit: You're there! My in-game name is Blubber. Edit 2: Going to bed for now. I'll respond to any trades tomorrow :)
  3. B

Hey, guys. I got hold of a bunch of Darkrai codes and I'm looking to trade them. I've done trades where I've done the trade and then sent the code immediately after (Diancie event), so you can be safe knowing I won't simply run off with your precious Pokemon! Anyway, I have: Events Darkrai -...
  4. B

Event Pokemon. Looking for competitive natured legendary trios and Cresselia

Sure! Send me your FC and we can trade whenever you're ready. I'd be happy with either of those so trade over whichever one you prefer.
  5. B

Event Pokemon. Looking for competitive natured legendary trios and Cresselia

Hi guys, I'm looking for these Pokemon with these natures, if possible. They're in a rough order of most wanted to least wanted: - Azelf (Timid / Modest) - Mesprit (Timid / Modest) - Uxie (Bold) - Cresselia (Bold) - Zapdos (Bold / Modest) - Articuno (Timid ) - Moltres (Timid / Modest) - Raikou...
  6. B

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Thank you for taking the time to do this. It's much appreciated!
  7. B

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Can I be a massive pain and change Buneary for Hippopotas?
  8. B

GEN VI: Several event Pokemon + others. Have some events in return.

Female would be perfect, thanks. Again, sorry for the space between replies. What will you want in return for these?
  9. B

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Thank you! Whenever is best for you; I'm in no rush. As far as I know, I'll be home all weekend working on assignments so I'll be around. Thanks again :-)
  10. B

A hidden ability Ralts does interest me considering I'm about to start making a double battle team. That ability would come in handy. Which egg move does the Buneary have? I may interested in them, too. Also quite interested in the Gengar and Swablu :) Also, that's a perfectly good reason to...
  11. B

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Are you still accepting heart scales? If so, could I have a Shroomish, Kabuto, Krabby, Carvanha, Heatmor and Buneary please? As long as that's not too much. If so, they're in order of most wanted to least wanted. Thanks :)
  12. B

Re: Several event Pokemon. Have some events in return. That's fine by me. I'm in-game now and I should have you added. Send a trade request whenever you're ready.
  13. B

Re: Several event Pokemon. Have some events in return. Sure, take your time :)
Back
Top Bottom