B
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My collecting is a bit on the excessive side ehe. xD How the Eevee hunt coming along though? And will say both Umbreon and Espeon are good choices! I prefer shiny Leafeon myself even if it's just a few shades different.

I think I like it because it doesn't take as long as Masuda can, but I hate that the IVs aren't worth anything to write home about. And I like competitive shinies, so they're not just random trophies but something I can use.

I need to think of what else I want to masuda, all this talk has me thinking. xD
    That's true :/ I should make calculations on a Draco Meteor against Dragonite tho. Let's see who can win!

OMG, you will make me fight my own sons (Sons of sorts since I bred them :p) You are a cruel one Blue xD Oh.. Such a shame, tho I admit I don't like real life bugs, they are so.. I dunno how to explain it .w.

Corsola is cute :p Useless tho.. SHELL SMASHHHHHHHHHHHH!

yesh, do you plan to stay here for a while? :eek:
    That's true :/ Well of course there are the dancers but maaan, wasting one turn sure is a risk. If I am gonna have a rain setter it has to be a bulky poké :eek: I used to run Goodra on my team, with that moster Sp. Def I could inverst all in HP and Def adding all resistances Dragons have, and hydration on rain (I mean rest to heal yourself!). That thing is.. Hard to take down to say the least :p
    Aww poor thing .w. It's kinda cute, but yeah Ninetales it's way better looking. What about tyranitar and Hippo?

NO BUGS D= I love bugs!! Why not? They are sooo cute and cute and cute. Well if we are going to start thinking of the people who s better than us we aren't gonna battle! I like that spirit ^^ Oh what kind of tournaments? :eek:

Really? :eek: Some people don't worry about that, I mean game boy games in original boxes are really hard to get now, or worth a lot. Hah now I feel ya there xD Groudon's badass fire dinosaur was way more attracting to me that a whale.

Ohh my XD You sound like me there. Rock and Water? Hmmm... Carracosta! <333

Maaaaaaan let's trade now! >:D I am free for a few before my 3ds runs out of energy. I am not able to battle now tho, sorry. The worst is your 3ds turning off in the heat of battle.
    Thanks c: Tho well activity in general is slow on the trading forum, I remember I had a shop with Dolce last year and we really got requests :/ I miss that y'know? It's kinda weird how things changes tho, since activity didn't slow down in other forums I trade in. Heh that's true xD I perfect shiny is more tempting, tho I am glad we have request.
    Nah, I like planning for overall use rather than competitively if that makes much sense? I mean I do have a competitive oriented mindset but I don't delve too far into that side, I'm a collector mostly. But I do get where your coming from with IV breeding. It can be frustrating more than rewarding so it's definitely easier to get others to do the breeding for you. :) I have a tendency to get bored so I breed random Pokemon a lot. Though I shiny hunt too via dex nav, or MMing when I get bored so I don't think it's weird at all. Plus shinies are more of a rarity!

Oh what kind of Eeveelution are you breeding for?
    Now that's a funny image. :p Though I'm a fan of Tyrantrum because of the one I bred for myself, it's Jolly so that helps the pitiful speed somewhat. Along with dragon dance which helps it set up and kill all in it's path. I grew attached to mine since it was one of the first 6 iv mons I had bred.

I gotcha. Still appreciated! xD And Mawile's iv spread was pure luck. I mean I got it in about 100 eggs or so when MMing for it. My Petilil I bred for afterwards took around 600 eggs, and had x/31/31/31/31/31 ivs. </3
    Still I have no strength at all, so you're a trooper imo! Plus T-Rexes are cool (Especially if they're Tyrunt).

Nah not at all, I like spare destiny knots since I like breeding in game. I'm prone to losing my items sometimes actually!
    It's nothing much really. I like making the section lively with giveaways when I can. However I do hope your arm is alright. o.o

And I'll go rename him right now and hop on then! But really no problem. Just enjoy both, you should be able to get the item for Hoopa unbound with no issues too.
    Heya! When can you trade for Mawile and Hoopa? Oh and if you'd like me to nickname Mawile just let me know. :)
    Unfortunately Swampert's main niche is rain, so seeing it (almost all the times now) means that. Unless you are using the bulky variant which I use sometimes.

Intimidate/Huge Power+DD+Priority is still being killer for me :/ and as far as I remember no priority move can OHKO it, well you can burn it but it's still annoying. Both steel pokés eh? :p Is steel a favorite too? I feel ya there! Someone is really confident eh? That's true! Barely anything resists Ground/Dragon combo.

Oh congratulations :) Do you still have your catridge? :eek: I liked Ruby more honestly, Drought is still being a fav pokémon theme of time! Nothing against Sapphire tho but I always prefer the more "active" legendary, or the one with. Yveltal, Groudon, ho ho. You know, related to fire and that stuff >o>; I know that was a terrible explanation..

Indeed :c Well I am not a fan of dragons since I had lotsa bad experiences with them xD They were too OPish imo. My fav type is bug >w< )/

Hmm, from monday to thursday I am mostly avalaibable at night, and on weekends in the afternoon. You?
    I need to prepare some good walls to resist your punches D; I hope to see a swampert in your team xD jk

Totally! Well honeslty EQ in general it's monstrous in some pokés xD Specially the ones that get STAB of it, I always make sure to carry and user of it, mainly to wreck M-Mawile in the times it was hella popular, now I don't see it as much as other megas. For steel and rock I had fighting types, most notably M-Medicham and M-Heracross. I have been trying to use M-Gallade too but I can't make it work too well for some reason. What megas do you usualy use? (It's okay if you don't want to tell given we are gonna battle .w. ).

I am taking you don't have XY then? :c Maybe I can ask someone for it xD

Garchomp never gets old :/ Unless it's the mega, it is outclassed by the normal chomp, it's not the only dissapointing mega unfotunately.. I was so happy for M-Banette when it was first announce, good design and an ability who promised but then prankster didn't activate in the first turn and the stats up didn't make it a good annoyer to compliment prankster, I mean it has skyrocket attack to wreck but still, it doesn't justify the mega slot with that horrid speed. If I am gonna spam Sucker Punch I'd rather paste SD Bisharp and use a more usable mega :/
    Tho for dragons I am team Haxorus xD
    Yaay! We have to battle sometime >w<)/

Charizard X really now? Well it is bulky and can take a few hits as well as hitting hard.. Well depending on the set you are using. I have the bulky DD (unoriginal I know). I tried the Bulky Belly drum with Roost but it isn't as effective; since it's slower, can't use a berry and gets hit twice before being able to hit himself. M-Lucario is a monster qwq keep it away from me.
    But it's easier to judge a book by the cover xD jk. But yeah Swampert is a monster in rain now thanks to the mega! And please ice punch to wreck the grass :p Do you battle online?
    Whatever for a mudkip buddy :D I am betting your username is for it? o.o I mean mudkip is too cute to be a beast!
    Yo mate! I am ready to trade. I will be online for the next 10 minutes or so, just vm me if I am offline on the PSS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom