Recent content by Blue Cobra

1. B

Ice Punch or Icicle Crash?

I generally prefer accuracy over power, so I'll go with Ice Punch. Reducing the risk of a miss out weights the additional power for me. On sweepers, I generally go with Jolly, since the 10% Speed is more important than 10% Attack since attacking first is crucial for sweepers. If your Pokémon...
  2. B

RMT - Competitive Singles

Sludge Wave actually hits a little harder since it has 95 Power, while Sludge Bomb has 90 power. Sludge Wave's low 10% chance of poisoning doesn't matter because of Sheer Force. But yes, I agree that Sludge Wave should replace Flamethrower or Thunderbolt :)
  3. B

DragSpam RMT

I prefer to utilize Mega Scizor's amazing bulk, so I think you are better off with max HP instead of Speed. Bullet Punch also hits first anyway (unless the opponent is faster and uses priority as well), so I don't think the Speed is that important. Your team has 3 Ice weaknesses with 2 of them...
  4. B

Pokemon that benefited most in the transition from BW to XY.

I think Scolipede has benefited the most with Speed Boost and an increased Attack stat. I will also point out Stoutland and Exploud as Pokémon which have got a significant boost. Stoutland has got an Attack boost from 100 to 110. Additionally, it can now learn Play Rough which is a very solid...
  5. B

HA Unova Starters?

For Serperior I'm thinking about something like Leaf Storm and Giga Drain since the boosted S.Atk really makes Giga Drain handy for stealing even more HP. Serperior has very good defensive stats too, so it really seems to be a useful combination. Sadly, Serperior's movepool is extremely limited...
  6. B

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [START] In that case, I will use my Omega Ruby instead :) It's just because I haven't done that much of competitive battling in my Omega Ruby yet, but I can easily see that it is more sensible to use it with the new Mega Evolutions and such, so I'll be...
  7. B

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 3 [START] Hello there BBL! I would like to join the League. 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj I am using Pokémon X to do the battles :)
  8. B

Move Tutors/Expanding movepools

I noticed that Chesnaught can learn Drain Punch now, which is perfect! Since I use my Chesnaught as a physical wall, he would be better off with Drain Punch than Hammer Arm, which he has right now. Leech Seed and Drain Punch can together help Chesnaught keeping healthy and also recover some of...
  9. B

General Mega Evolution Thread

What I'm most hyped for is Mega Sceptile, Mega Gallade, Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill. Sceptile has been my favorite starter since he was introduced. The fact that he now becomes Grass/Dragon is just perfect. I really like his design too, with the crossed leafs over his chest as well as his...
  10. B

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I must say that I'm blown away by these new discovered base stats of the new Mega Evolutions. Mega Sceptile is just amazing. 145 S.Atk and 145 Speed is fantastic. I'm also happy that the biggest boost was given to its S.Atk, since it's Ability, Lightning Rod, can be utilized even better...
  11. B

Character customizations?

I think it is a very, very bad decision to remove the customization feature. I think the feature was a very good and long awaited addition to the Pokémon franchise, since you finally were able to differ from other trainers and show your own Unique style. Also, since the Pokémon games are very...
  12. B

Spoilers Flying Over Hoenn?

This new feature seems like a very cool addition to the games. The Picture from CoroCoro kind of remind me about Dragonball Z Budokai 3, hehe :p The Mythical Places also sounds like a good and very useful idea. I think a lot of people will find it positive, that you apparently don't have to...
  13. B

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I have to admit that Mega Beedrill is one of the absolute coolest looking Pokémon in my opinion. Game Freak made a fantastic job with it. I really like its more spiky-like body, as well as its big, thin eyes. It's antennas also looks great. What I also like about Mega Beedrill is that it gets...
  14. B

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) I can't join then
  15. B

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) I would like to join the tournament as the last applicant :) I can only do the battles on 3DS, since I don't play on simulator. 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. IGN: Nikolaj
Back
Top Bottom