Recent content by Blue Dragon

1. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Yes it is, but still don't have a working program to complete requests. Please wait a little while. Also I have a full set of requests outstanding (and backlogged for that matter D:).
  2. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Accepted. - Now a full list. Please wait ^^
  3. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Accepted. Accepted.
  4. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

No problem. You can post it again at any time, as long as the list isn't full ^^ Update: DarknessRuler Did you still want the 2nd banner to be completed?
  5. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Update: Completed, sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference. http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Bishie_zpsfd543faa.png All accepted. ^^
  6. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Hi thanks yes I'm accepting orders, but I have been offline a little while myself. Please feel free to post in a request ^^
  7. B

Have you ever completed a Pokémon game with all three starters in your party?

No I haven't done that before, but I have used two starters from different generations in a play-through. Although I really like the idea, so maybe I will do it in Pokemon X&Y.
  8. B

Pokemon Game Rituals

I definitely save twice, or three times, even though I know I have saved previously. It's more of an OCD kind of thing to be honest.
  9. B

Hardest Battle?

I would say the first play-through in Pokemon Red's Pokemon League. Of course now it seems easy, but back then it was the first experience of a Pokemon League challenge. Because of this I wasn't prepared with enough support items and my Pokemon were slightly under leveled.
  10. B

Favourite Legendary

Re: FAV0RITE LEGENDARY Suicune is my absolute favourite I would say. It's shrouded in mystery, grace, and beauty, which are all the qualities in a legendary Pokemon I would like to see.
  11. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Hi Akinai I didn't accept the list in April because my waiting list was full at the time. I only accept requests, when there is an open slot. I can accept your request now and add you because there is a slot open. Would you like me to add you? ^^ Update: Completed, sent the link via VM and...
  12. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

I'm not sure what you are requesting. Please use the forms I have provided in future. The list is full now because the below requests, so please wait before requesting. Thank You. Accepted will be done soon. Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference...
  13. B

Was the first Pokemon game you played your favorite?

My first was Red, but It's not my favourite. I think the game that gave me the most joy as a child was Yellow, which was the third Pokemon game I played, and the one that really got me hooked on the franchise.
  14. B

What do you do with your starter?

Re: What do you do wih your starter? There have been some gems like Blaziken, Swampert, Empoleon etc., that I have found extremely useful. If they are going to work for me in competitive play later on, then I will use them all the way in my teams. If I know they are not going to be useful later...
  15. B

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Please wait a while. I have a full set of requests. ^^
Back
Top Bottom