Recent content by Blue Flare

1. B

Future Game Names

I could see a pokemon Good and Pokemon Evil. Or light and dark. The difference between these would be in evil, aside from battling the gyms and pokemon league, you were also the leader/admin of the villainous team, whereas in good or light you combatted this team.
  2. B

Dream Team

Just going by favorites... 1. Reshiram 2. Typhlosion 3. Blaziken 4. Sneasel 5. Gallade 6. Garchomp
  3. B

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

Being my favorite Gen I and only Gen I pokemon I'd use, yes. I do think Dragonite is cool, and super strong to match.
  4. B

Do always Shiny pokemon ruin the concept?

I have been having some trouble trading away a shiny gyarados that I got on the GTS. This particular pokemon is not from the lake of rage, but noone ever seems to want it, most likely because they have one themselves. So, with the release of BW2 comes the ability to be given a shiny gible or...
  5. B

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Dragon. I like dragon types because they have very few bad designs, most have a super amazing moveset, and they only have two weaknesses. Garchomp Hydreigon Dragonite Flygon Haxorus/Reshiram Kingdra/Rayquaza
  6. B

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

Re: What would you do if you encounterd a wild Aggron or Tyranitar? Scream/Run/Die.
  7. B

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I'd leave my Pansage out of its Pokeball. I probably wouldn't battle that often, but I'd try to go on an adventure at some point.
  8. B

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Didn't know there was a master ball in the magma hideout until after it was closed.
  9. B

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Raikou- Blue Flare (8/19/12)
  10. B

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Dark Stone Blue Flare (8/19/2012) Dream Ball Blue Flare (8/19/2012)
  11. B

What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like there to be more uniqueness that makes my pokemon different from someone else's. So If I boost a strength stat, my pokemon, say, grows in size. And that there are sometimes other common forms and colors for pokemon to make mine seem more original.
  12. B

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

My first instinct answer is Raikou, but then I realized he would not fit in my house at all, so he'd be living in his ball or in our garage, so I have to take that out of the picture. This also eliminates Reshiram from the running. I'd probably go with a Keldeo. They're a reasonable size...
  13. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was playing my Ruby game, for the first time in a few years, in the car this morning. As I was playing on my Gameboy Advance SP, I went to see if the guy could see Mirage Island. HE COULD. First time in ten years of playing pokemon and finally I could get to mirage island. Then our car hit a...
  14. B

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is mine all set?
  15. B

Pikachu-Themed 3DS XL

I wish they'd release stuff like this more often. I'd certainly invest in some of these themed ones. And I didn't know about the Reshiram one, just came off a three year pokemon retirement.
Back
Top Bottom