Recent content by Blue-Mew

1. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

I'll start it right now c: thanks! glad you like it C:
  2. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

thank you and you're welcome guys c: anyone elsee?
  3. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

sorry for the huge wait guys. They're all finally done. Aori, it looks more like a recolour than a splice, there wasn't really much to work with with the cinccino, but I hope you like it anyway D: 初音ミク TerraTheCreator, it looks a bit awkward idk why :I if you want me to change anything...
  4. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

sure C: would you like the same sprites, text etc?
  5. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

I'll do it, but it'll be very blurry as it's a very tiny image. are you sure you just wouldn't like me to make a new version of it instead? C:
  6. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

of coursee, I am working on both my lovelys ~
  7. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

thank you, and you are very welcome my dear ~ aww, thanks c: now come onn. more requests people. I need something to get me off my lazy butt, lawlll.
  8. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Kyumorph, here's yours ~ I scratched a lot of it so it would have more resemblance to the Regigigas, if there's anything I can change please let me know [: andddd Night Slash ~ Hope you guys like it!
  9. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

On it guys. C: Night Slash, do you prefer artwork or sprites?
  10. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Aori here you goo ~ The shiny Buneary's base brown colour was very two toned, so I kind of had to improvise in some parts XD; but I hope you like it anyway :3 if there's anything I can change, just tell me ~
  11. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

of course, right on it :3 and thank you the inactiveness was killing me ffff
  12. B

*Tag* You're It

Re: *Tag* Your It TheCapsFan5000 no spaces, silly. :O
  13. B

most hated pokemon

Luvdisc. wtf is that crap.
  14. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Anybody? D:
  15. B

*Tag* You're It

Re: *Tag* Your It Aori knows she's part of the party ;D