B
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, never seen him before.
    I can't know someone that isn't active and crazy (unless I happen to be profile hopping) xD There's a number of users that are really active and have made themselves known around here.
    Obviously, the more you hang around the more people will know you.
    Oh, okay. But it's still fun xD

Really? I'm pretty active here, so I would've seen him if that's the case.
    Can I have a link? Maybe there's been a name change or something.
    A lot of the RP's are Pokemon oriented, but there are some non-Pokemon ones. And if nothing appeases you, can always start your own. Just be sure to read the rules for creating a sign-up thread.

Why's that? Well, while this can't remedy trading, it can remedy battling. If you like competitive battling, you should try PO. You can battle against your friends and random people. It's super addicting xD

I've never heard of that person ^^;
    So what interests you here, then? Roleplaying, battling, trading, etc.

Ah, is that so? I dragged an old friend of mine here :p
    I suppose you could say that :p

The forum is great :-D Lots of crazy people here, and I love all the activity. There's a little something for everyone.
    What about you?
    Thanks.

Not your type? I always assumed you were straight. I'm confused, now. Gee thanks ^^
    No lol Is it weird that I've been asked that before? ^^;

That's Scotty McCreery. Since we haven't really been caught up, I've come out of the closet since we last spoke and that's a celebrity that I have a crush on.
    This year's production is Grease. We're still in the audition process but I seem to have a good shot at getting the lead =)
    There should be an option to "customize profile" near the upper right hand corner of your userpage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom