• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by BlueMagikarp

1. B

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defence, one of the most addictive games I've ever played.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defence, one of the most addictive games I've ever played.
  2. B

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  3. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  4. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  5. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  6. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  7. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  8. B

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  9. B

Its been a while but hopefully I'll be on it more :D

Its been a while but hopefully I'll be on it more :D
  10. B

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

Went to the 7th gym and only used it, died alot but felt that was part of the challenge :) Was thinking of putting Golurk into my party, is he any good / what moves?
  11. B

Love the picture you added of Arceus getting owned by Magikarp thanks :D

Love the picture you added of Arceus getting owned by Magikarp thanks :D
  12. B

Half a year late but still, I'm responding :D

Half a year late but still, I'm responding :D
  13. B

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  14. B

Thank God (if you believe in him) posting is working for me :D I have a party problem I was...

Thank God (if you believe in him) posting is working for me :D I have a party problem I was hoping you could help me with: Current Party is Haxorus, Samurott, Zoroark, Sawk, Musharna and Unfezant Unfezant isn't really working for me do you have any suggestions as to what I could replace her with?
  15. B

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

I don't have wi-fi, how does the dream world compare to the pokewalker?