B
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The hair in those animes is what kills me, especially Joey Wheeler's. It is all spiky and poofy at the same time!

They haven't changed the style much with the new Yu-gi-oh 5D's (the newest series) as the animation is pretty much the same looking just a bit sharper. I don't really watch it though it just so happens to come on. xD
    I know exactly what you are talking about. ;)

The twist is really what makes some of these shows unique, like I haven't seen anything really all that similar to the character styles for Cardcaptor Sakura, whereas the Pokemon anime and Yu-gi-oh! anime look very similar in style.
    Cardcaptor Sakura is a pretty good show, you should check it out some if you are into those sorts of things.

It sure does, I like the style though and with new characters in different animes showing up all the time it gives us a variety to look at.
    Nice. xD

The anime that it reminds me of is Cardcaptor Sakura. The style that the Blue in your avatar is drawn in looks very similar, but that is how most of the anime shows in Japan look.
    That's who I thought it was. He just looks a bit more like a character from one of the Japanese anime shows that I watch. The details are also done very nicely on it.

Funny how he is wearing a green shirt though. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom