B
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you encountered N in the Ferris Wheel? I suspect that he merely reiterates his lines, but perhaps not.
    "And there are trainers which should have their feelings conveyed to..." Are you sure about this part? Why would anyone need to have their own feelings conveyed to them?
    So N does return to his castle when the player has captured all of his Pokémon. Apparently, he wonders about Hilbert/Hilda achieving their dreams, so it seems to me that he's given up on finding them.
    Do you happen to know what the Sage in Undella town is there for after you defeat the rival? This is post-game, by the way. I defeated the rival then a sage came and said something and is now just standing in the middle of Undella town although I'm not sure why.
    By the way, level doesn't influence the likelihood of catching a Pokémon. Reshiram and Zekrom have a catch rate of 45, so they're as easy to catch as, say, an Onix.

Could you check if N is back in his castle, just to be sure?
    So he's already found Hilbert/Hilda, and they somehow know that Kyurem is back? That is just strange.

Does N leave for good?
    So I suppose that they must be Reshiram and Zekrom. I have doubts that Game Freak actually thought this through.
    "So you deliberately have to look to see the Ruins still in English." So you meant to write 'lose'. I get it now.

Do you know if ③ and ④ are still interchangeable? I thought that they were Reshiram and Zekrom based on Black and White, but I think the story would make more sense if the defeated dragon were Kyurem, or more specifically Black/White Kyurem (although it would still be called Kyurem). If I'm right, then the characters shouldn't be interchangeable anymore.

I don't really see why the king would have the same name as a familiar character, considering that he actually has a grave. My guess is that the five circled characters are 'Harmonia' and that Ghetsis borrowed that name, rather than actually being a descendant.
    I didn't even know that the inscription was to translated to English in Black and White; I assumed that some Japanese players worked it out on their own shortly after the release. How come so few people know about that? And do you mean that they're in English in B2W2 from the beginning?

"So you deliberately have to look to see the Ruins still in English." How can you get to the ruins without Dive? I don't see how it is possible to read the text in English if the events in the video are in sequence.
    So the Victini event is unlocked by bringing Victini back to its home. It's pretty pointless.

I stumbled upon Vio in this video. He approaches the player in Undella, so he's probably the one who mentions the Abyssal Ruins.
    Record number 300 is about the Victini event. It seems shorter than before, although there are definitely some similarities. I guess that Team Plasma are no longer involved, correct?
    Does Vio rejoin the other five sages in Driftveil? Also, do Anthea and Concordia change their dialogue?
    So the king's grave definitely doesn't appear on the map, right?

Could you translate the last two events with N? I know they're long, but even a summary would be appreciated. An attempt to decipher what the sages say about the Abyssal Ruins would also be very nice.
    Thanks!

So it seems he's basically a broken spirit now. Seems a lot like Giovanni when he was beaten the second time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom