Recent content by bluesun

1. B

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

--begins! And finally... Who're you guys!? In Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes: Season 2: Episode N, Team Rocket make a complete return!! [Rest is all downloadable Team Rocket's Nyarth news]
  2. B

First link: N becomes a regular cast member, and N calls Pokemon 'FRIENDS'. Also that N is travelling the Isshu region searching for the answer to the question of what relationship should exist between humans and Pokemon. ...and how did I miss the G.Cis and Achroma profiles. G.Cis: Commander of...
  3. B

In this new Series, Satoshi, Pikachu and friends begin a New Adventure seeking the "White Ruins". There, they meet a boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon hearts, "N"... The Ideal Land for humans and Pokemon, and the Door of Truths beyond it will now be opened! Battles of overwhelming scale...
  4. B

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

The next adventure... is this! [Purple: They both predict how their opponent will battle!?] Finally, a head-to-head fight with Keniyan! I'm fired up! [Orange: A head-to-head fight with Keniyan!!] No matter what Pokemon he brings out, there's no way I'll lose! Go, my Pokemon! [Pink: Waruvial VS...
  5. B

Pokemon 2013: New developments! I heard this guy's voice. I am N. I'm glad I could meet you. Satoshi and N. When their hearts overlap, the Door of Truths will be opened! Do you intend to burn the whole world!? Reshiram! Episode N! In January 2013, broadcast---
  6. B

The 3rd Round of the Isshu League! Satoshi's opponent is his good rival and also his friend, Keniyan! Being attacked by Keniyan's powerful Pokemon, Leopardas, Zebraika and Dageki, Satoshi will...!? The climactic battles continue at the Isshu League Higaki Tournament! Having won in the 2nd Round...
  7. B

Preview BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

The 4th Round will be 6V6 Full Battles. Satoshi challenges the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra, the Secret Weapon that Kotetsu announced, with his "Ore Pokemon" Gantle. Having advanced to the 4th Round, Satoshi 6V6 Full Battles Kotetsu. Satoshi faces Kotetsu's good partner, "Rippling Pokemon" Riolu...
  8. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon Satoshi's 3rd Round opponent is Keniyan. Because they've fought together in various tournaments, they both know each others' skills, and plan with that in mind, but Keniyan's Zebraika learnt a new technique... In the 3rd Round of the Higaki Tournament...
  9. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon 'Techniques' is just the Japanese name for what are called moves in English.
  10. B

News Dub season 16 announced: Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

It's the real title. :| And even if the name were to change, it will still be season 16.
  11. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon The climactic battles of the Isshu League Higaki Tournament continue! The opponent awaiting in the third round is somehow Keniyan! Keniyan and Satoshi fought together in various tournaments before. They know each other's strengths, so predict the Pokemon...
  12. B

Preview BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

While returning from the venue of the Isshu League to the lodging house, Kibago gets separated!! While everyone is searching for Kibago, Mijumaru finds a box full of fruit in a back alley, and devours them all. But, those fruits had been given to a Dustodus that lives in that back alley by...
  13. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon There is no direct, stated connection to the anime. Satoshi and Kotetsu's battle will not be decided by 13 rounds of Rock Paper Scissors. (At least, I hope not.) It just uses characters from the anime to decorate it. How this is meant to be taken is up to...
  14. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon The oddly named "Pokemon Rock Paper Scissors Board Game Big Battle!!". Instructions are as follows: Put your finger on the start space, then play Rock Paper Scissors with your opponent. Whoever wins moves their finger forward one Samurottspace. Whoever...
  15. B

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon Also, note that the Japanese version of the games' line "What? _____ is evolving!" is "What!? _____'s appearance is...!". This same '_____'s appearance is...' is used in the summary.
Back
Top Bottom