• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bluetails

Alola! Sun and Moon just come out!

Hi community, I'm 18 and I hope you guys treat me like a member,
Swearing is not allowed for PMs directed to me. I may broke down whenever I see any 'gastly' cursing so pls appreciate my weakness and don't exploit it.

Also I'm around the internet.
Facebook.com/tan.yuliang.5
Twitter.com/tanyuliang99
Tanyuliang.deviantart.com
Dropbox
Google
Koofr
Mega.nz
Gbatemp.net

The reason why my favorite badge is from Brock it's because it is my first badge in a Pokémon video game. I think, so I was very happy that I got it.
A full list of pokemon that I like are here: but due to the rules of that site, info may be outdated.
Basically, I mostly like Buizel and...
Gota stop now, Dad is coming!
Website
http://www.ohiwishihavemoretimeonwix.com
Favorite Generation
Generation VII (3DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Water
Favorite Region
Alola
Favorite Gym Badge
Pewter City Boulder Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
I don't own a 3DS
Bulbapedia Username
Bluetails
Occupation
Student

Signature

1) "Ha lof ha feef ee hafahi ho. Fwee heff hee!" ~ Safari Warden

2) Pelliper is well, a boat, it's bill is so big that it's bill is like a boat

Trophies

1. 1

I Choose You!

Your favourite Pokémon is a starter, maybe even the first Pokemon you raised!
  2. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom