• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Bob the Builder

1. B

Do you want them to have tournaments in the XY anime?

This is one of the things that makes the anime a lot worse than it should be. Battles, battles, battles, more battles, and so on for five episodes. If they do return, then I hope that they won't take much time out of the series.
  2. B

Team Rocket pokemon Speculation/Discussion

I don't know why, but I can see them with a Spritzee/Swirlix. Probably James, because he is usually the one with the cute Pokemon. I can also see them obtaining an Oorotto and a Skrelp. They will probably get some other sort of Pokemon that's introduced later, but these seem the most plausible...
  3. B

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

I think that seeing Ash with a Chespin or Froakie would be awesome, but not Fennekin. I don't really know why, but Fennekin doesn't seem like a good choice of Pokemon for Ash. Maybe they could pull a Dawn and have Fennekin be like Piplup. And yes, Ash will probably obtain a Fletchling, unless...
  4. B

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

Iris is probably not going to be featured in the X and Y anime. Cilan will possibly, but his character isn't going anywhere in Best Wishes, so I doubt it will go somewhere in X and Y. Some new companions that actually affect the storyline somehow would really nice to see.
  5. B

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Gen V Flamethrower/Thunderbolt animation. Yuck.
  6. B

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

Pros: Awesome new battle scene (full back sprites, fully animated sprites, changing points of view) Believe it or not, I am one of those people that doesn't hate the musical. Spheal with it. Seasons. Dark grass, rustling grass, rippling water, etc. Poke Marts inside Pokemon Centers are extremely...
  7. B

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

A Hoenn remake/sequel would be absolutely amazing. I also think that a Sinnoh sequel would be really fun to play. Since those games had some of the best storylines and regions, I think that seeing sequels of those games would be very interesting. It would also be cool to see how the mythology...
  8. B

What are your game headcanons?

Skrelp is the Pokemon World's incarnation of a Dalek.
  9. B

This or That! (Pokemon)

Stunfisk Petalburg City or Virbank City?
  10. B

Favourite Legendary

I like a lot of legendaries, but I think my favourite would have to be Entei, Suicune or Xerneas.
  11. B

I think Game Freak is trying to win back the Gen 1-3 crowd?

Pidgey? What? Since when?
  12. B

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal - Norman Fire - Flannery Fighting - Maylene Water - Misty Flying - Falkner Grass - Erika Poison - Roxie Electric - Elesa Ground - Clay Psychic - Sabrina Rock - Brock Ice - Candice Bug - Aaron Dragon - Drayden Ghost - Morty Dark - Karen Steel - Byron
  13. B

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

6/10.
  14. B

Do you still consider Eevee as a starter Pokémon?

I never did, and I never will. EVER.
  15. B

Construct Your Dream League (Read First Post)

Gym Leaders: Norman (Normal) Erika (Grass) Elesa (Electric) Marlon (Water) Morty (Ghost) Blaine (Fire) Sabrina (Psychic) Bryon (Steel) Elite Four: Koga (Poison) Karen (Dark) Bertha (Ground) Drake (Dragon) Champions: Cynthia (Ghost) [yes, Cynthia doesn't usually specialize in Ghost, but this...
Back
Top Bottom