B
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excuse me bobandbill. But I came here to tell you that Cycling Road isn't Max. He was telling the truth to you. You have to take his word for it. He still hasn't gotten Kirby's email address and you claiming that another person is Max other than Max himself is just downright rude.
    Excuse me bobandbill. But I came here to tell you that Cycling Road isn't Max. He was telling the truth to you. You have to take his word for it. He still hasn't gotten Kirby's email address and you claiming that another person is Max other than Max himself is just downright rude. People should have the right to state who they are and who they aren't again. We shouldn't force them. Eg; I wouldn't falsely claim someone else to be Ruckus Jorgee like Max or 朝 claimed that Drakath was Max, himself which was a stupid thing to do but he says he has had his other reasons so I'll leave him alone at that. 朝 is the Kanji for Asa which seems to be his likely new username there.
    Well...we could always drive the tourists around.

As for the RTA...I'm thinking a few buses rammed into their building would stop them complaining pretty quickly.

Then we can rule Australia with buses!

As a side note: Happy Australia Day.
    I suggest a tank.

That way you pretty much can't get caught.

It may lead to the army coming in though, so there is a risk involved.

Alternatively you could hijack a bus.

Not that you have a bus licence, but still.
    Now you can unleash your terrorising driving on the Central Coast!!!

...Or, you know, just kind of drive around like a normal person, that works too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom