• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Recent content by Bolt the Cat

1. Bolt the Cat

SwSh LF: Gigantamax Pokemon and Shield Exclusives

Trade complete, thanks.
  2. Bolt the Cat

On now, just entered the link code.
  3. Bolt the Cat

All right. Can you trade now? When are you available?
  4. Bolt the Cat

Great. I'll set up the same link code, 9221.
  5. Bolt the Cat

Great, thanks. Can you trade now?
  6. Bolt the Cat

Thanks for the trade.
  7. Bolt the Cat

All right, Friend Request accepted. I'm setting a Link Code of 9221.
  8. Bolt the Cat

Awesome, what do you want in exchange?
  9. Bolt the Cat

Is there something else you want instead? Also, I'm not available at the time of day you posted, I'm working then. On weekdays I'm only available from 5:00-10:00 PM EST (it's 5:17 EST currently). Are you available at that time? Because otherwise we'll have to wait until next weekend.
  10. Bolt the Cat

All right, got em. I can trade whenever you're ready. What's your FC? Mine is SW-5621-4055-5722
  11. Bolt the Cat

I'm looking for multiple Gigantamax Pokemon and Shield exclusives to complete my collection. I have multiple Sword exclusives in exchange. Here are the specifics: LF: HA Gigantamax Corviknight Gigantamax Orbeetle Gigantamax Centiskorch Gigantamax Hatterene HA Galarian Darumaka/Darmanitan Lotad...
  12. Bolt the Cat

SPECULATION: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Remake Speculation

That's really oversimplifying things. What is added from the modern games and new features can have a major impact on the gameplay. Some of the things I suggested like co-op and battling could really breathe new life into the game and make it more evergreen. New QoL improvements could streamline...
  13. Bolt the Cat

SPECULATION: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Remake Speculation

Yeah, that's the thing. Dual versions only really makes sense with a trading system, and it doesn't really make sense to "trade" recruits. If they want to include more communication and multiplayer elements, there are other options that fit the series better such as co-op (why is this not a...
  14. Bolt the Cat

Yeah, dual versions for Mystery Dungeon seems to be a thing of the past since it hasn't been done since Explorers. Labelling it as a Sky remake and throwing in the extra content seems like the best course of action. Oh yeah, there are some locations that would look absolutely stunning in HD...
  15. Bolt the Cat

So with the Rescue Team games being remade, that's now opened the door for other Mystery Dungeon games to get remade in the future. The next one in line would be the Explorers games, which first appeared on the DS in 2007 (2008 in the West) as Explorers of Time/Darkness, and later got a third...