Recent content by Booker

1. B

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

do you catch event pokemon or just given? I was interested in finding out if the new event Pokes have areas you find and catch them in after you obtain a "certain" item to unlock the location, or are they just given out via wifi? I was looking on Bulbapedia for it and I think I saw...
  2. B

HeartGold, SoulSilver boxart and release date revealed by Amazon: HG/SS to be release

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver boxart and release date revealed by Amazon: HG/SS to be rel Aren't they the same logos??? and yay it includes the pokewalker :)
  3. B

HGSS release date discussion

Re: Amazon's US Release Dates Btw sketch, this thread has been dead for over 2 months -_- and it was exactly easy to find. this is about amazon too, mine was about an anime airdate and the release date.
  4. B

American release?

Well I've been wondering, well since HGSS got released on the 12 Sep and dp143 was the Johto episode which was shown on the 17th. Do you think that HGSS could be released (in america of course) near the showing of DP143 on approx. Feb 6th? (of course if they don't skip a week) but I want to hear...
  5. B

Review DP154: The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion VS Hassam!!

what?!?!?! we had FRLG 5-6 years ago and hgss recently
  6. B

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread what i do? O_o
  7. B

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread btw the 2nd pokemon in training in dp?!?!?! o_O
  8. B

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread wow that sucks... Hello gible!
  9. B

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread I'm sorry but I doubt if Ash gets a Gible. One hour to go?
  10. B

Jamie McGonnigal speaks out in honor of World AIDS Day: ''I Talk Because'' begins tod

Re: Jamie McGonnigal speaks out in honor of World AIDS Day: ''I Talk Because'' begins wow he's gay? didn't know :) AIDs is bad, concert for AIDs "cure?" good :)
  11. B

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 003 Discussion

*Bumps hopefully :)*
  12. B

http://bulbacast.bulbagarden.net/

"http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbacast:About" though Bulbanews is the home page basically correct? I found this weird glitch thing that when you go to Bulbagarden>Bulbacast in the task bar at the top of the forums, comes up with that "http://bulbacast.bulbagarden.net/" is missing...
  13. B

Magazine scan reveals 157th Diamond & Pearl episode: Likely new Pokémon for Satoshi

Re: Magazine scan reveals 157th Diamond & Pearl episode: Likely new Pokémon for Satos I doubt it, 'cause Ash will have 7 Sinnoh Pokemon, so no he will not.
  14. B

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

so you saw ash definitely capturing gible???
  15. B

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

no? note that it says a wild gible... unless the preview actually show ash throwing the pokeball and the ball hitting gible is definitely ash's
Back
Top Bottom