boop
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LMAO XD I suppose not... Still, if I did end up going to see a rated-R comedy any time soon, I think I'm gonna go with The Hangover. I think Zach Galifianakis is the best XD
    Right, right... Well, that makes sense, and if he definitely got his point across I can't help but applaude him XP It tooks some sacrfice and mental scarring to get into the thick skull of America, huh? XD
    Ha ha, yeah. Still, I bet they make some pretty good money off you guys. And hell, that discount is better than what I get. Still, our theater has this pretty cool discout with which the first showing of the day is only 5.50. Still, it's a pain in the ass to go see a movie at 10:00 in the morning, even if it is for half off.

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd better get to bed, as I was supposed to be sleeping four hours ago XD Not like I haven't been staying up lately anyway... I gotta get up pretty early tomorrow anyway, though, especially if I'm going to finish the requests I've been getting lately (sorry about the delay, by the way...)

Awesome talkin' to a fellow movie fan! Thanks for all of the advice, too. I won't let it be for nothing. Just send me a VM if you wanna talk movies again! I'm always up for it XD Thanks man! Later, g'night, and all that jazz!
    Huh, that's really cool. Any discounts in it for ya? XP

Ha ha ha, shoulda guess by your avatar. None of them are that bad (that just sounds awful... and a violation of several health regulations), but the worst one I went to wasn't any treat. It was an old dollar theater that's built into a strip-mall. The floors are really sticky there aren't any cupholders. They also have virtually no security, which is a bit of a plus.
    Yeah, no problem, man. Thanks for helping bring the world of non-Pokemon movies to the garden ;D Spill.com, huh? I'll have to check that out... There are a few movies I've been curious about, lately. And yes, Ebert is great XD The one guy to give Land of the Lost two thumbs up.

Yeah, it really sucks, but the Cinemark theater is the nicest one I can go to. The rest are pretty small and run down. The only person at the theater I know is the middle-aged ticket taker lady who tells us if there's anything after the credits XD
    Glad to hear it XD Nah, I think your reviews are great, especially considering I can't listen to a thing the newspaper reviewers think. They loved Knowing, as one example...
    Alright, sweet, thanks. Though I'll probably have to take the fake trailers out of the equation until they release 'em all at once.

Ha ha ha, trust me, you're not the only one. I haven't even attempted to get my permit and I'm not all that eager to :/ . As long as I'm within walking distance of a movie theater and a fast food joint, I'm good.

Our theater used to be that way until the wonderful Century theater was bought out by Cinemark. They kicked me and my friend out of the damn Aqua Team Hunger Force movie. We managed to get into Tropic Thunder though, but we just got lucky that time.
    Well, you obviously know what you're talkin' about, so if you say so, I'll be sure to check it out along with Death Proof. By the way, which one was first? (out of curiosity)

Well, I loved Borat. It was the funniest movie I'd seen at the time, and is definitely one of my favorites because the emotions and reactions are so real and untouched, which is very hard to come by today, so if I get the chance, I'll definitely catch it, no doubt. The trailers make it look like this one will be even funnier than Borat, so I'm holdin' out for a great, taboo-filled comedy. In all likelyhood, though, I won't end up seeing it for about a week, so I'll be sure to read your review of it if I don't (you're gonna have one, right? XD ) Rated R comedies aren't much of an option for me unless I go with my friend's mom, and they're in Nebraska for a month. That's why I missed The Hangover. I just pray I'll get to see Funny People.
    Well, I'll give you that one. What I've seen of El Mariachi looked fantastic, but the only movies I've completely seen of his (the Spy Kids series, mostly) left a bad taste in my mouth. Shorts just makes him look like he's in the same league as the guys who do the Nickelodeon TV shows.
    You saw it in theaters, huh? How was that?

Meh, I might just catch Death Proof on its own and hunt down the fake trailers on the internet. Never really been much of a Robert Rodriguez fan.
    Yeah, they learned that the hard way with Grindhouse :/ (which, ironically, came after Kill Bill)

I never thought it like Tarantino to make a sequel, so it's good that it's just a continuation. If I do watch it I'm gonna have to catch the first one again, since it's been a while since I've seen it. Damn, I gotta lot of catching up to do.
    Hell yeah, he is XD If actors were to one day engage in a massive battle, he would be the only one who could kick ass as a lion, Jedi master, Zeus, badass ex-"preventer", and Abraham Lincoln, as well as many, many more.

Ha ha ha, I gotta agree with you on that one. That's damn ridiculous. The first one's the best anyway, right? I've only seen the first. Wal-Mart's probably a good choice. I live really close to downtown Denver, so it's hard to find a good bargain. I can usually trust Wal-Mart for most things, though.
    We had it for a while too but I never realized how awesome it was until it was gone. Now we go to Blockbuster like once a month, but we only get kids' movies and chick-flicks. I mean, when Taken came out on DVD, we got Paul Blart: Mall Cop instead :/ (I'd already seen Taken, but I love a good Liam Neeson movie)
    Heh, wow, I didn't even know there was an order XD
    Thanks for the heads up! Just wish I knew when it would be best to start that free one month Netflix trial I got with X-Box Live so I can take advantage of it as much as possible...
    Ha ha, well, that's great to hear from a fellow cinema guru ;D

Nope... That's another one I have yet to be graced with. It's at the top of my list for movies I need to see, though, because my uncle (the only guy who's just as big of a movie fan as me in my family) loves it, so I gotta check it out. I hope to see all of these great movies before the summer ends.
    Ha ha ha, yeah, just like Eddie Murphy returning to the days of Beverly Hills Cop. Some agents need to be fired.

See, that's why I only "consider" myself a movie buff, because I'm not in most people's minds because I haven't seen great movies like Pulp Fiction. I've been meaning to see it, too. Definitely one of Samuel L. Jackson's best roles, I've heard. Still, Resevoir Dogs takes the cake for me because it's so raw.
    Yeah, I cracked up when I saw that trailer. I wish I would've seen it in theaters.

So am I, that looks fantastic. Quentin Tarantino is my favorite director solely because of Resevoir Dogs. I love that movie. I'm just a bit worried about Brad Pitt, though. But, I suppose if he pulled off Fight Club, he won't drag this one down. I guess my mind is just cluttered by the Ocean's marathons they show on USA and TBS.
    Nope, I don't know anyone like that, sadly. They're movie fans but on nothing more than a consumer level. I guess it's hard to expect more nowadays.

Yeah, I read that. I'm actually looking forward to this move based on the bogus preview that was playing in those select theaters. I can appreciate that level of sarcasm.
    Oh, man, there are way too many of those :/ But yeah, it's great to meet another person who appreciates what's worth appreciating. I'm the only "true" movie fan I know, so I kinda know how it feels.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom