boop
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same. Some people find them cold but I think it'll be wicked. Are you excited for Alice In Wonderland?
    Well, what with it being Spike Jonze it certainly won't be "normal". But it does look lovely and I have faith in him. Plus, it was my favorite book as a kid.
    Yeah. Quite a bit of swearing but it looks good. Myself I'm looking forward to Where The Wild Things Are. It's coming out on October 16. ^_^
    Ah. I mean, it was pretty funny at some parts. I suppose I just had really high expectations.
    A bit slow at the start. It had it's moments but was sort of so-so. Brad Pitt was pretty funny though.
    Oh it's just super cheesy. I'm playing a character who is supposed to be similar to David Bowie in that movie.
    I've seen bits of that since my friend dared me to busk as Bob Dylan one day. She gets the mannerisms perfect. I have to applaud the costumers-they did an amazing job.
    Yeah that sounded cool. I suppose they should be allowed to take some creative liberties with a subject as prolific as that as to avoid it sounding like documentary. Plus Bob Dylan is a many sided man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom