boop
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I liked HTTM as well. Never saw the other though. I just remember reviewers complaining about the lack of depth and character development. Seriously it's a movie about a bunch of guys getting fucked up in Vegas, why would it need an epic plot and multi dimensional characters?

My memory of R&S and B&B are faded so perhaps I didn't see similarities with RS as much. Plus I don't think RS has gotten as vulgar as R&S. Though I only saw parts of Regular Show so I can't judge as well.
    Lol I got my sister hooked onto The Hangover. She watches it almost every night. Good thing it's an awesome movie. She loves the naked Chinese guy coming out of the trunk scene. I have too many favorites but anything Alan says is gold. And it proves we need better film reviewers- most of them seemed to miss the point of the movie.

A reviewer stated RS is too much like Ren and Stempy and Beavis and Butthead. I don't see the similarities. I wonder if there's a dvd release for RS in the future.

I also cannot wait for season 7 of House to end. Lol fans are already accusing the writers of purposefully alienating the audience. I bet the fandom makes up only 2% of the people who actually tune in.
    That sucks. Though the writers heavily hint that 13's condition has gotten worse so I wonder how that will effect her if she does come back. Not to mention find out where she ran off to.
    Lol I wish they had more episodes up. I'm re watching season 7 of House I got from iTunes. The show is so much better watched without commercials. I wonder if Masters will get the axe when Olivia Wilde comes back from filming movies. Sad because her character has a lot of potential. For some reason I see a huge wank explosion in the fanbase in the future after reading spoiler wank.
    90% of the House fanbase, send it to the moon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom