• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by boop

1. boop

i hate u

i hate u
  2. boop

What haven't you done in a long time?

Post here.
  3. boop

Horror movies that have scared you the most.

I watched five minutes of Grown Ups 2 I think that counts.
  4. boop

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Nah man Pokemon fans can and have come up with way worse ideas.
  5. boop

Covers of Songs that Beat the Originals

"Twist and Shout" by The Beatles is one of my favorite examples of this. The best examples of a cover truly topping the original is when most people don't even know it's a cover. Here are some others: "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton "Respect" by Aretha Franklin "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney...
  6. boop

Disney buys Lucasfilms

I don't think Nolan would try to make Star Wars more realistic. The reason he did that with Batman was Batman lent itself to realism. Star Wars was his first big "Holy shit, I'd love to do that." as a kid, so I'm sure he'd try to replicate the tone of the original trilogy. But he's already done...
  7. boop

Disney buys Lucasfilms

Star Wars has never been my thing. I appreciate what the original trilogy did for film and what it means to its fans, but I've never been able to get into them like others do. It's probably because of this that I don't see much harm in Disney getting ahold of Star Wars. After all, they can't...
  8. boop

Adventure Time

When Adventure Time first debuted, I wasn't too high on it. It has since grown on me greatly. The show turned into something really special, and not simply surreal, around late season 2/season 3. The focus on character development is quite impressive for what is at its base a childrens'/young...
  9. boop

A re-introduction

Sup. For the (I'm sure) very few who know me or remember me, your Messiah has returned. For those who don't, here is a quick introduction: I'm Nelly. I'm totally bodacious. So much so that you might feel not so bodacious in comparison, but don't worry that's normal. Just know I'm the...
  10. boop

Yeah. A lot of interwebs feminists see a misogynist in any man. Of course, they don't think...

Yeah. A lot of interwebs feminists see a misogynist in any man. Of course, they don't think there is even a remote possibility that maybe they seeing sexism where there isn't any. That could never be the case. I watched the most recent episode. I really dug it, and now that it is confirmed that...
  11. boop

That's strange. What, exactly, is the problem?

That's strange. What, exactly, is the problem?
  12. boop

Fall of the Horror Genre

Let The Right One In, [REC], The Descent... good horror still exists. And honestly, horror out of the Hollywood system has always been what it is today. The only difference being CGI taking over costumes and man-made special effects. There is a charm about the latter, but we've still seen...
  13. boop

And that is what the WWE seems to have forgotten. They are supposed to put on a show. A big...

And that is what the WWE seems to have forgotten. They are supposed to put on a show. A big, ridiculous, awesome show. I think they are starting to remember, though.
  14. boop

Yeah, it was. All the stuff leading up to Money in the Bank and the match there was gold. And...

Yeah, it was. All the stuff leading up to Money in the Bank and the match there was gold. And all the recent stuff with Kevin Nash returning and trying to bring Punk down has just been icing.
  15. boop

And the great thing is that his character is just a blown-up version of his own personality. No...

And the great thing is that his character is just a blown-up version of his own personality. No cheap gimmicks or bad acting. Did you by any chance see his un-scripted (in the sense that he was told to talk but wasn't told what to say) promo that launched his stardom? It's raw honesty like that...