• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by boop

1. boop

What haven't you done in a long time?

Post here.
  2. boop

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Nah man Pokemon fans can and have come up with way worse ideas.
  3. boop

A re-introduction

Sup. For the (I'm sure) very few who know me or remember me, your Messiah has returned. For those who don't, here is a quick introduction: I'm Nelly. I'm totally bodacious. So much so that you might feel not so bodacious in comparison, but don't worry that's normal. Just know I'm the...
  4. boop

Rate the Signature Above You

5/10
  5. boop

First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and White Ve

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit You are essentially asking me to write about what you feel makes a good Pokemon game. I wrote about what I think makes a good Pokemon game. Publishing this wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision. BulbaNews...
  6. boop

First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and White Ve

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit So since it could go in my blog, that inherently makes it bad article? Well, then I guess anyone who has ever written an opinion article for any website in the history of the internet hasn't written a...
  7. boop

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit How, exactly? Please explain. What is a review but just one man's opinion? I just accept that and don't hold the pretention that I write solely from a standpoint of pure logic and technical merit.
  8. boop

Re: First steps into the future score high: Bulbanews review - Pokémon Black and Whit Just for the record, I spent about 17 hours playing the game before I reviewed it. And within the review I spent one paragraph worth 180 words on plot and multiple paragraphs worth about 900 words on stuff...
  9. boop

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

That's pretty darn kickass, Blazaking. Thanks. And I apologize if I requested after the slots were filled. I thought I counted four before mine. I can't count, I guess.
  10. boop

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Hey, Blazaking, I'm here to submit another banner request. This time it's a banner I plan to use as a header for my film reviews in my blog, so it can be larger than the normal signature banners. Text: YeOldeJacob's Cinema Commentary Images (those in bold are images I want to be in the...
  11. boop

7/10
  12. boop

Music What music are you currently listening to?

"National Ransom" by Elvis Costello
  13. boop

3/10
  14. boop

Rate the Avatar Above You

6/10
  15. boop

6/10