• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I kind of thought that might be the case, and I'm kind of on the same boat as you. Yet I still hang around the anime section because of some of the users who are still there. But look on the bright side: XY is getting nearer by the week. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like there used to be a lot more regulars at the Anime forums, up until around a year and a half ago, at least based on the history I've browsed. I'm hoping that there will be more activity once XY rolls around.

Oh, I see. Well, that's rough, man. It reminds me of when my family had to put our cat down almost a year ago because of a tumor in his chin. I even watched the vet inject the serum (whatever it's called) into him to put him down permanently. Fortunately, we were given another cat who needed someone to take care of him later that year, so I'm still a cat owner.
    Hi, BH. I just wanted to give you a greeting because it's been a while - and I happened to catch you while we were both online before you happened to leave at the same time :(. It's not often that we happen to be in the same forum sections anymore, or at least not at the same time.

How have you been?
    But what if I am just really active and battle a bunch of people or meet them thru conversations. Is there a limit on the number of people I can invite once we have met?
    Hello
    I noticed you visited my profile, so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself
    I am 46 years old, a husband and father of 2 (9 an 13)
    I like to battle, but I like social groups more. I had social groups on smogon and Iwant to start one here with a combined focus on battling and games.
    But I read something about rules against active recruiting. What does that mean. If I meet someone can I still invite them to the group? is it just a ban against mass invites to people you have no other contact with?
    Oh right, I forgot about Rogueport Sewers xD
    But none of them lead to the two locations, huh. :/

Then you played the whole game with 5 (or 10?) basic HPs? o_O Did you make use of Life Shrooms for the game, or you didn't use those either?
    Oho. I didn't improve the quality necessarily... I just took a similar image that was rendered and resized it for you. =w=
    Oh yeah, I'm starting to understand. And there is no fancy shortcuts for cases that you have to visit the tower after the chapter, correct? (such as, there are pipes in the 64 game that allow fast access to places that you've already visited)

What chapter are you on now?
    I'm so sorry. I really am. A parting like that is never easy, even if you know it's the right thing to do. My deepest sympathies.
    Huh, that is something new to me. I thought Wii U would be able to play GS discs like Wii D:

Phew, that's a relief about the story. I was worried if I didn't notice something xD
    That's including both as Mario and during the time Doopliss takes over Mario's body, right? Does it take some time to move between the town and the tower then? :O
    Awesome. Are you playing it on a Wii or a Gamecube?
    In what ways do you think it's flawed? Due to the story? :eek:
    I see. ^^ I like the avatar as well, but considering how you can make them any way you want (for the most part) I sort of assumed that was a given. XD

I'm using Kellam in my second playthrough after almost completely ignoring him the first time around...he's awesome as a General. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom