B
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine, sorry I took so long to reply!! If you ever see me online, I can probably trade then. However, if you want a more specific time... well, why don't you suggest something? I'm free most of the time, so it'd probably be better for you to tell me what's convenient for you.
    sorry, my wifi went weak. If you're still able I'm going to turn off my computer so it doesn't divert signal strength.
    sorry, my wifi went weak. If you're still able I'm going to turn off my computer so it doesn't divert signal strength.
    Sorry, just received your message. I'll be around after 9pm EST. Looks like that would be 8pm your time.
    Wooh it worked! Sorry for causing such trouble with this, and for flooding your messages. Thanks for the freebie. Your heroic.
    Ok I just reentered the Union Room, sorry if you got in and didn't see me, was fooling around with game sync.
    Yeah a female would be awesome. I'm in the Union Room now, thats where I'd meet you right? I'm kind of new to Wifi trading. I have your FC loaded in my Pal Pad.
    I can't send private messages yet :(, working on it. I'm on now and can get in within the next hour if your still around. I can get on pretty much anytime so long as you I know ahead of time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom